Please Read!!

Thank You So Much!!!!

Okay, this book is my most popular and I kinda hate the writing, but y'all love it?

I'm not sure. But it does have a lot of reads.

If you can please comment I would love to hear y'all's feedback.
Like what do you like about a chapter and what you don't like.

Thank You so much for reading this book! It truly means a lot.

Anyways should I make a sequel following Haven Salvatore or Barry Salvatore? Maybe Amelia Salvatore.

I want to follow the Salvatore Legacy cause you know Damon's human and Stefans ⚰️.

It might be a good story, following the Salvatores Stories. That will include Haven, Barry and Amelia.

I know that Amelia and Barry are in their twenties but like they would help with the school and travel find love and what not.

I want this sequel to have the legacies plot line.

I know that Hope, Anastasia, Natasha, Josie, Lizzie, Barry and Amelia are grown up, but I would like to follow the plot line of the show.

And I know the show is like Hope's pov but what if I make it Havens? Like she's the only teenager left.

But like it had to revolve around the Salvatore Legacy.

I hope you like this idea because I love it so much.

Again thank you for love on this book!

Also thank you for 3k!!!

Please comment! I like to hear y'all's feedback.