Me? No!

(Natasha POV)

10 months. It's been ten months. Mom and dad have been dating for a year now. Their happy, and that makes me happy. Even though I miss Stefan, I am glad that my mother is happy.

Anastasia and Jade have been dating for almost a year now. They had a fight last night and broke up but they seem pretty cozy right now so I am guessing they got back together.

Barry has been trying to tell Penelope that he likes her but he hasn't gotten the chance. I hope he tells her because they would make a good couple.

Amelia has a crush on Kaleb so I hope she tells him because I feel like he likes her too. Her stuttering has been better. She can sometimes form a sentence with out stuttering and she gets so proud it's amazing. Stefan would be proud but then he would tell her that stuttering is okay and that's she perfect the way she is.

Haven well Haven is Haven she says that Doc is her soulmate and I believe her. Mom also tells her that Doc is very smart because he follows Haven around the house. If Stefan were here he would be so damn proud of Haven. She is 9 and she's very smart and sassy.

Josie likes Hope it's official, but we still don't know if Hope likes Josie. I hope she does because they would make a good couple. Josie is also getting more better at not letting Lizzie control her I love my sister but Lizzie kinda controls Josie. So I am glad Josie is finally being her own person.

But Hope has been hanging out more and more with Landon so I don't know. Hope is great! But if she dates Landon instead of my sister, Josie, I will not talk to her for a week. Hope has been teaching me some new painting tricks.
—————————————————

(Barry's POV)

I have decided that I will tell Penelope today!

"Hey B!" Mom greets me with a smile

"Hi momma!" I say and get up and give her a bear hug

"What are you doing in here?" Mom asks me

It's a Friday we're at home and I was in the house library.