Well?

(Nobody's POV)

A week later.

The Forbes/Saltzman/Salvatore/Mikaelson Clan had taken a few days off from school.

When Madison and Klaus found out why Natasha, Josie, and Barry had broken down, they were devastated.

Hope had tried to get into contact with Josie, but she wouldn't pick up the phone.
She even tried sending her a later, Hope gave the letter to her father who was more than happy to give it to Josie, but he returned home with the letter.

MG was trying to get ahold of Natasha, he wanted to talk because he didn't like the way they left things. He tried going to her home but she wasn't there he found Lizzie outside on the porch just sitting there, they started talking and laughing and when Natasha and Anastasia got home, Natasha just went inside, but Anastasia yelled at MG to go home.

Barry had found out that Penelope moved schools. He was devastated, he tried to get ahold of her but her number was disconnected. Barry had tried to get Alaric to give him information about where Penelope but he couldn't.

————

When they returned to school, MG, And Hope kept looking towards Natasha and Josie with sad eyes.
Barry thought it best to try to move on.
Natasha thought it was best to just ignore MG.
Josie thought it would be better to leave Hope alone, I mean Hope did say she couldn't be friends with Josie anymore.

———

MG found Lizzie in the garden reading, he went up to her and sat beside her.

"Yes?" Questioned Lizzie annoyed that someone had interrupted her reading

"I need you to get Natasha to talk to me. I've been trying all week, I can't lose my Bestfriend Lizzie." MG tells her not wanting to lose his Bestfriend

Lizzie rises and eyebrow at the mention of her older sister, wanting nothing more to bring MG and Natasha back.

"Okay. I'll help you."

———————

Hope had asked Madison and her father for help. Hope had canceled her date with Landon and told him it would never happen, she was on a mission to get Josie to be her girlfriend. She hadn't noticed it before but she did now, she was in love with Josie.

So here they where, hanging balloons in the living room. They had asked Lizzie, Natasha, Anastasia, Barry and Amelia to take Josie out. Haven was helping.

———

When Josie walked through the door of her home, Madison, Haven and Klaus were gone. They had gone to the grill to meet up with the rest.

The night was long, Hope had asked Josie to be her girlfriend and Josie had said no.

Just kidding she said yes!! The Hosie ship has sailed!!

————

Days later

MG had finally gotten Natasha to listen to him. They had become friends. But Natasha knew MG wouldn't love her the way she loved him so it was time to move on.

Amelia and Kaleb started dating, which caused Alaric and Klaus to give him the dad talk. And of course we can't forget the uncle talk from Kol, Elijah, and Marcel.

Anastasia had heard Jade tell her she loved her and she said it back. They were happy. Anastasias parents were happy because their daughter was happy but Klaus did give Jade the Dad talk.

Lizzie had helped this vampire named Sebastian, he was desiccating beneath the school.
Sebastian then was enrolled into the school. Sebastian had tried to make moves on Natasha but she turned him down every time making him want her more.