Well, thats a bust!

(Outfit of the chapter!!)

Salvatore Boarding School (Nobody's POV)

(Nobody's POV)

Here they where. The Mikaelson Family. Awaiting for Alaric Saltzman and Madison Forbes-Salvatore. Standing by the school's entrance, waiting for the tour.

Klaus and Hope. Excited to meet Natasha and Anastasia, right this time. Rebekah also excited to see her nieces and nephew. Marcel was a little upset that his wife didn't tell him, that his adoptive father had 2 other daughters. Elijah and Hayley, glad that Hope has 2 sisters. Kol excited for the drama that might happen. Davina excited but also not excited about having to keep her husband in check. Freya and Keelin, happy because after this they get to travel the world.

So they waited.

Meanwhile, Madison was trying to calm her two oldest daughters.

"Hey! Hey, look at me Nat and Ana, everything is going to be okay, okay?-" Madison tries to get her daughters to come down but get interrupted by Anastasia.

"But what if he hates us? What if we're not to perfect? What if he prefers not to meet us?-" Anastasia was rambling on about how their father wouldn't like them but Natasha cut her off.

"So what? If he doesn't like us it's his lost. Aunt Bexs said that he's excited to meet us. And we have another sister, another sister you know what that means? It's means I don't I have to be your model anymore." Natasha explains to her sister

"But you like being my model, right?" Ana has an offend look on her face when her sister shakes her head.

And that's how the bickering started. Madison watched with a smile. The girls bickering reminded her of when her and Caroline fought.

So that's when Madison exited the twins room, she left them bickering, knowing that if she interrupted Natasha or Anastasia that she would be brought into the fight. Sometimes she just let them figure it out. Other times she just pulled out chocolate and Anastasia forgets all about the bickering. So a little tip Madison learnt, always carry chocolate.

💕💕

The Mikaelson Family. They all stood there by the door, attention on a duo. MG and Landon. They were whispering to each other. And being a nosy family they listen in.

"So you and Lizzie?"
"No. Sadly she's interested in the new werewolf."
"Wow, I'm sorry."
"Don't be I didn't stand a chance."

They felt sorry for the young boy, liking a girl to find out their interested in another person. Rebekah hoping for Mizzie to happen but she also knew that Natasha had a crush on MG.

The bell rang. The students started heading to their classrooms.

The doors opened and in walked, Enzo. Enzo was Bonnie's Husband, and Madison's Bestfriend/drinking buddy. The Mikaelson Family all turned to see who had entered.