Thoughts?

—————————————————
Niklaus

 Klaus's pov—————————————————

Klaus's pov
—————————————————

Finding out I had two other daughters, have been the best. Not only did I get two daughters but I also gave Hope two sisters.

I asked Natasha and Anastasia if they would have lunch with me and Hope a couple of weeks after we got here. It's been about 7 months and we have lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Natasha was a little harder to get to know but I got through to her. Turns out she likes to paint and sketch, she showed me all her sketches and paintings the other day. She has a talent, just like Hope so I like teach them different techniques. Nat had made Hope a wood craving of well Hope. Did I forget to mention that Natasha also likes to carves things outta of wood. She talented. Natasha said that her favorite celebrity was Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan when I asked her who those people where she yelled at me because I didn't know who Captain America and The Winter Soldier where and when I asked her who those where she yelled at me again so I asked who they where and she said Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. I asked again and she just said to go get into pajamas so I did and when I came back Madison, Natasha, Hope, Anastasia, Barry, Amelia, Lizzie, Josie and Kol where there saying that we where going to watch the Marvel Movies in order and we did everyone had fallen asleep except Madison, Natasha, and me. That night I learned who Captain America and The Winter Soldier where and never question it again. I also learned that my second oldest daughter has a love for Sebastian Stan aka Bucky Barnes. And I will never questioner love for that man ever again, she is scary.

Anastasia doesn't like to paint says it's to messing but she does sketch. She might not be a big fan of painting but she's really good at it. She showed me some of her sketches, mostly horses, designs for clothes, and roses. I've noticed that she more into clothes and shoes but she does have a knack for comic books not that she lets anyone know. Says she doesn't want to look like a nerd. Also has a love for Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Thor Odison, Loki Laufeyson, Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, and Bucky Barnes. When I asked who the hell those people where she looked at me then at she threw a shoe at me because I didn't know who those where. So she asked if I remember how we watched the marvel movies so I said yes. So she asked me if I remembered Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Loki, SpiderMan, Hulk, And Bucky so I said yes. Then I asked her who was her favorite character she answered Loki and Bucky. I asked who played Loki and she was quick to answer, Tom Hiddleston. So I did the exact thing I did with Natasha I never questioned why they had that love for those men and women.

Hope had been really happy here and if she's happy I am happy I just want my daughters to be happy and she seems happy here the most. I can tell that Josie, Madison Fourth Oldest, like Hope a little more than friends. I think Hope likes her too but she's been hanging out with a boy named Landon who I do not like at all. Turns out he lived in New Orleans and served milkshakes to Hope and they were friends till he moved. Turns out he's a Phoenix, weird I know. I ship more Josie and Hope. Sorry I know ship, Lizzie said that, that's how you say when you wanna put someone and another someone together. Lizzie called Hope and Josie, Hosie, Lizzie also said that I am the captain of the ship. I ship Hosie, and Lizzie also ships it. But if my daughter is happy with phoenix boy Landon then I am happy too. I just want her to be happy.