I'll have some Vodka.

(Nobody's POV)

After Klaus and Madison had a talk about Natasha and Anastasia. Their daughters. Klaus had met up with his family at home.

Klaus entered the home that they had bought in Mystic Falls, his family turned to look at who had entered. They were all shocked that Klaus had entered the home with the biggest smile they've seen in a while.

Elijah was about to question why his younger brother was very happy when Kol spoke first.

"What? I thought she'd kill you, yet you're still standing and smiling. Oh? Did she Madison sleep with you? You were gone for about 2 hours." Kol says when he starts to think that Madison and Klaus slept together. Everyone looks at Kol with a 'really' look.

"For your information, brother. We did not sleep together. She just told me some exquisite news." Said Klaus with a smile as he goes to pour himself a drink.

"Did she tell you?" Rebekah asked her brother with a nervous look. Everyone turned to Rebekah wondering why she looked and sounded nervous.

Klaus turned to his sister and gave her a angry look. He then rushes towards Rebekah and grabs her by the neck and pins her to the wall.

Everyone stands up to get Klaus of their sister.
"Dad!" Hope yells
"Klaus!" Marcel and Hayley yell
"Neeklaus!" Elijah yell
Kol just bursts out laughing while Davina slaps him on the back of his head.
Freya and keelin were at the grill.

Klaus looks at his sister with anger, betrayal, disappointment in his eyes. Rebekah motions to her family that it was okay.

"Why? Why! Mhm, why did you keep it from me? For 17 years Rebekah!" Klaus yells at his sister still having a tight grip on her neck. While everyone is wondering what Rebekah kept from Klaus.

Rebekah doesn't answer. Just looks at him with a guilty look and a sorry look.

"Answer Me!" Klaus yells as he lessen his grip of Rebekah throat so she could answer.

"I'm sorry, Nik. The twins, they made me promise. The would love to meet you. You're all they talk about. Every time I would visit they would want a story about you. They were scared, because you had another daughter. Scared that you would reject them." Rebekah explains to her brother why she kept his daughter away from him.

The family is just in shock when Rebekah started to explain.

"They- they don't want to meet me?" Klaus asked as he lowered his voice. Rebekah quickly shook her head and spoke.

"Oh no! They do. They do Nik, your daughters would love to meet you. They're just scared. You have a lot of expectations to live up too. When Stefan was still alive, they would call him "Stef" they have saved the title 'dad' for you. They love you even though you haven't really met them they do." Rebekah explains

Everyone in the room is shocked that Niklaus has 2 other daughters. Niklaus nods and walks up to his room. Hope is happy that she has 2 other sisters.
—————————————————-

A/n
I am just going to end it there. ✌🏽
Wear a mask
Bye bye lovies