Bonus Chapter

(I write this chapter in honor of 1k reads. Thank You So Much For Reading This Book! Also I big shoutout to everyone who put My book to their reading lists. It truly means a lot.)

{The HoneyMoon}

Madison Mikaelson.

Madison was getting ready for dinner with her husband. Her Husband. It was finally good. Her and Klaus got their happy ending.

She put on a black sparkly dress that had a slit down one leg and down the middle cut on her chest.

As she looked at herself in the mirror she saw Nik put his arms around her waist and he kissed her shoulder blade making her giggle

Niklaus was dressed in a black suit.

"You ready, wife?" Klaus smirk at the thought that Madison was finally his wife.

"Yes, Husband." Madison smirk back as she grabbed her bag and exits the hotel room.

Niklaus follows after her.

After they had finished dinner they went back to their hotel room and made love. In other words they had sex.

———

Klaus had surprised Madison with breakfast in bed and sex in the shower afterwards.

After they had gotten ready they had went out for a walk in the villa. Klaus as the gentleman he was carried his wife's bags.

After they had done some shopping they had went to have lunch.

They had skipped dinner and went straight to the hotel room. They were in their honeymoon so of course they had sex.

———
(Smut ahead)

While laying in bed, Naked. Madison's head was on Klaus's chest as he played with her hair.

Their legs tangled with each other's. The white silk blanket covering their bodies.

"Do you ever want more kids?" Klaus asked Madison making her eyes widen but then a smile appeared on her face.

She makes little circles on Nik's chest with her fingers as she answers.

"Yeah. Do you want kids?" Madison asked Klaus as she continues to run her hand up and down his chest, Klaus shifts as Madison's hand reaches down his leg as she teases him.

"Yeahhhhhh." Klaus says dragging the 'Y' as Madison hand goes into the blanket and starts to tease him.

Madison continues to run her hand up and down Klaus shaft to get him hard, Madison hums as Klaus moans and leans his head back.