Oh no!

2 months later.

Madison and Klaus have been getting freaky in the sheets. They made it official after
they spent the night together 2 months ago. They had told the kids and everyone.

Natasha tried to tell MG about her feelings but he's always talking about Lizzie. So she hasn't gotten a chance. Natasha likes MG they're friends but he likes Lizzie and only sees Natasha as a friend but she has to tell him about her feelings so she can move on.

Anastasia has been seeing this girl named Jade, she's a vampire. They've been dating for about a month. Anastasia is happy with Jade. Jade is happy with Anastasia.

Lizzie has been hanging out with MG more, making Natasha jealous. Because MG was finally getting what he always wanted, Lizzie. Lizzie might be getting a crush on MG but she's keeps her feelings at bay because she doesn't want to seem like a loser, her words.

Josie has been hanging out with Hope more. Maybe Hosie is finally happening. Josie has become friends with Landon, Bestfriends or whatever. Josie likes Hope but does Hope like her back?

Amelia has been hanging out Kaleb the vampire. He had helped her with her stuttering. Amelia has gotten better at pronunciations of some words. She has gotten over some of her social anxiety.

Barry has been hanging out with Penelope. He says he hates her but I think he always liked her. He also tries to show off his football skills. Penelope likes Barry but she doesn't know how to tell him.

Haven is enjoying playing with Doc, Doc is the dog that they got 3 months ago. Haven is still tricking her Aunt Bonnie making her think she has a stomachache so she can get out of class.

—————————————————
A/n
Short chapter but this is just what they've been up too.

It's been 2 months I know I know. I just kinda wanna finish this story already, so my main focus could be 'Shadows' but I also want to finish this story instead of putting it one hold, which might happen. But I don't I am not feeling it anymore. I been writing for this story all day and I realized that I am not feeling it as much as I was. But I will try to finish it.