1. No Diggity For Our Love

"HONEY, I'M HOME!" Jungkook yells, slamming the front door open with his arms already raised in the air, expecting his husband to run to him

"Oh, darling, you're here early!" Taehyung smiles as he pokes his head around the wall, making Jungkook place his hands on his hips.

"What are you up to?" As the older slides away from the wall, he comes over to wrap his arms around his husband's waist, with a smile that had his eyes forming into crescents.

"Seeing as Jin let me off early for good behavior, I came home and brought you a gift!" Jungkook eyes squint in suspicion.

"Is that present you?" He asks, grabbing his husband's hand, not expecting for it to get slapped away.

"Bit delusional, huh? Daring to touch me like can't you see? This ain't your place, silly little boy." He laughs. "The present is in the basement- did you know the first basements were made in the 1950s?"

"So around the time, you were born?" Taehyung scoffs and slaps Jungkook's arm, earning a laugh but freezes when both heard a loud thump. "Darling, what's in the basement?" Taehyung pressed his lips together, giggling.

"So remember how I told you there was a surprise waiting for you? Well, that surprise, on the other hand, just fell off his chair." The younger's eyes widened as he bumped past Taehyung on his way down the stairs and slammed the basement door open.

Sighing when he saw a man tied up on the ground with a bloody nose and napkins from their wedding stuffed in his mouth.

"I thought I had him tied up better." Taehyung pouts while looking over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Where did you get him? What if someone noticed you?" The younger man turns around with a worried expression on his face.

"No one noticed me because I'm the best!" Taehyung smiles and Jungkook's lip twitches slightly. "D-Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes, thank you! But as I am down here why don't you go upstairs and cook- I mean order some food for us?" The older man nods and leans in to kiss his husband on the cheek before skipping back up the stairs.

Jungkook then returned his attention to the man who was crying silently on the ground.

"You're lucky you don't have to try his food; it'll kill you instantly." He joked, taking off his suit jacket and throwing it on a chair. "My husband stalked you for a reason hopefully, so instead of remaining silent, speak to me. Because you're not getting out of here alive, but it's up to you on how painful you die," Jungkook spoke up, removing the gag from the man's mouth.

~•~•~

Taehyung hums a song that he heard this morning on his way to work. Of course, knowing that they do shady work and the sounds coming from the man downstairs reminds him of when Jungkook and him first met, knowing both sides of the stories he likes to put the two together and make one whole love story.