4. Loving The Way You Wanna Talk

Taehyung opened his eyes and turned to face Jungkook, who was sound asleep next to him

Taehyung opened his eyes and turned to face Jungkook, who was sound asleep next to him. Sighing, he crept out of bed and headed into an empty room filled with canvases, beanbags, and paint, loads of paint.

Still, in just his underwear, he picks up a paintbrush and dips it into his palette, which he had quickly made before beginning to make what was on his mind.

He had no idea what time it was, but when Taehyung was nearly finished, he jumped at the sensation of hot breathing going down his neck.

"Ohh tell me babe, whatcha working on?" Jungkook asks, leaning in to kiss his husband's neck. Taehyung shifted his head to the opposite side, not only for the sake of the younger but also to see what he'd drawn, which, strangely enough, was a danger in a human skull.

"I believe I'm considering murdering someone, but I'm not sure. What time is it exactly?" Jungkook shrugs and extends his hands forward to wrap around Taehyung's wrists.

"It's probably early, so return to bed with me and we'll talk about something. Oh, how about our first kill as a team? Remember how angry you were when you saw me?" Taehyung smirked and placed his paintbrush and palette on the table beside him.

"All right, let's go." He sighs and turns around to walk past his husband and get back into bed.

As Jungkook lays next to Taehyung, he pouts. "What is it that has you so agitated? I prefer a smiling tiger to a frowning one." The younger giggles, bringing his hands to his husband's side to begin tickling him.

"STOP!" Taehyung laughs and pulled his legs to his chest to try to kick his husband, however, his leg was grabbed and placed onto Jungkook's shoulder while the younger moves to lean over him. "Well, this is a position I'm very familiar with." The younger bites his lower lip and straddles the redhead's right leg.

"Tell me what's bothering you."

"Or what?" The older sassed, slightly teasing the bunny.

"Otherwise, I'll kiss you till you drop!"

"Talk's cheap, I'm 'bout that action!" Jungkook laughed and kissed Taehyung on the ankle when the man puckered out his lips. "You're such a sweetheart."

"If I'm so sweet, tell me what's wrong." The older sighed and relaxed his leg, his gaze falling to their wedding photo on the nightstand next to his head. Leaning over, he grabbed it and placed it next to Jungkook's head.

"I miss your blonde hair." He mumbles.

"Loving the way you wanna talk but you're trying to change the subject." Jungkook gave a more stern order to get his point across.

"I believe I'm being watched." The younger looked perplexed and re-positioned Taehyung's leg on the bed. "It's only been a week since I was taken to the police station, but I have this uneasy feeling that I'm being watched, and not in a good way. It's making me nervous and it's... scary." Jungkook rubbed his brows and slid off his husband's leg to lie down next to him.