10. Big House, Big Cars, Big Rings

23 years later

23 years later...

Taehyung laughed off his ass while watching Jungkook nearly fall through the crack between the two buildings.

"Stop it, I'm exhausted man." The younger growled and pushed himself up to his feet.

"You- haha- oh my goodness! I'm can't! Oh, guess what? I literally can't!" He chokes out, leaning forward with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What am I even doing here?" Jungkook scoffed as he heard the sassy teen voice.

"Just because we're old, that doesn't make you better than us." He barked, and the female raised her hands in surrender.

"I mean, I just got number one on the FBI's most-wanted list." She grinned and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Crazy for myself, huh? What made us choose this one? She has a head as big as Jupiter. Why couldn't we bring Jaehyun with us?" Jungkook whines harshly, putting his hands on his waist while Taehyung calmed down and wiped his eyes.

"Baby, she's still learning, and you know Jaehyun is in America with his boyfriend doing god knows what, and Felix is going through a breakup, so we have the lovely Yeji!" Jungkook scrunched up his nose and poured.

"Lovely? More like horrifying." The teen gasps and slaps her father's arm, evoking a chuckle.

"I am very gorgeous, thank you."

"She's hanging out with Jin too much." Jungkook declared and continued his walk on the roof.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and took his daughter's hand into his. "How's it going, baby? You know being the new Scarlet is difficult; are you sure you don't want to go off on your own? You know how one of your brothers wants to be an engineer, while the other is off doing his own thing with Jimin. Now you're taking on what Kook and I created... well, mostly me-" The angry bunny comes to a halt to send a glare to his husband.

"Dad, I'm aware of the dangers, but I really want to be Scarlet, I want to be that phantom. I've spent my entire life wishing to be like you two. Believe me, I can do it." Jungkook shoulders slump forward and he looked to his daughter.

"Yeji, we know you can do it. For someone who has accomplished everything, know that our regular lives together were just difficult in result of this secret life, but we're not going to talk you out of it. You've grown so much in the last few years, and we couldn't be happier. Just find someone you can completely rely on, perhaps Yuta? That kid seems cool." The teenager immediately shook her head.

"He's repulsive, he's like a brother to me." Jungkook shrugged and looked over the side of the building and down to the sidewalk.

"All right, Yeji, she's still walking, why don't you take the lead in this." He proclaimed, pushing his youngest child forward to stand next to his husband.