2. O Swear Not By The Moon

(A/N: I just LOVE Taekook so much!!!)

"Thank you for dropping off the food again, we really appreciated it. My everything gets revived by you, doesn't it?" Taehyung announced, wiping down a table as Jin passed him.

"It wasn't a problem, Tae. How did it turn out?"

"It went well, Jungkook's friend and I made a broke through." Jin arched his brow and placed a cup in front of a woman who smiled at him.

"The one you always accuse of being a jackass?" Taehyung hums and returns to the restaurant's counter, thinking back to how Jungkook often jokes that since he can't cook, why does he work in a place where food is so frequent? The redhead simply enjoys the atmosphere, and it's a chance to get away from home which is also appealing.

When Jin returns to his side, the owner groans when his eyes fell across the street.

"Namjoon's smoking again. Him and his tattoos showing.. you know he doesn't even cook, just looks over everything. I'm not sure how he runs such a successful restaurant." Taehyung begins to look at Jin. "It's almost as if they come for his looks since he only wears tank tops and leather jackets. Him and his stupid blonde hair, dimples as deep as the fuckin' ocean." The younger's jaw dropped.

"You- oh, my moon! You like Namjoon?" Jin snorts and slaps Taehyung on the arm.

"You dumbass, of course not, we're rivals. G-Get back to work." Taehyung brought back his attentions to Namjoon while Jin stomped away to the kitchen with a red face.

The man was attractive, not as attractive as Jungkook, but close. However, the strangest thing in this whole ordeal is that Namjoon smokes and does it frequently; but not out in the back as you would think. No, he does it in the front.

Taehyung believes that if you're a restaurant owner, you wouldn't want your customers to see that, but every day, without fail, Namjoon comes out in the front for a smoke. And the best part is that the redhead knows Namjoon is doing that on purpose so Jin can see him. This is only because Taehyung is an expert in stalking, which is one of the reasons why he always tries to get the older to talk to him.

"Your phone is ringing, Tae!" He heard and turned away from looking at the rival owner, to head to the backroom, grab his phone out from his locker, and put the device to his ear without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"BABY!" The redhead grins and takes a seat on the room's bench. "Every day used to be colorless until I hear your lovely voice."

"Kook... what did you do?"

"You know me so well! Your voice surrounds me warmly." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I've been aiding Yoongi with the guy who stole the flash drive, and we need your assistance."