8. Welcome To My Soul

"Jeon Taehyung?" Yoongi looked down at the man sleeping on his shoulder and tapped his leg a few times until the black-haired man woke up, and as his groggy eyes landed on the doctor, he attacked

"You've got my husband? What happened to my bunny? Is he in pain? Is he still alive? If he isn't, I'll hurt you. Oh, the suspense is killing me! Tell me, tell me, tell meeee- w-what the?" Yoongi chuckled and with the younger slung over his shoulder, he sets him down in a chair and cups his face.

"Listen to me, Jeon Taehyung. You need to take a deep breath, okay?" The man nods, his cheeks squished because of Yoongi's big hands. "You're going to listen to the doctor and stop attacking him with all the questions, yeah?"

"All right," Taehyung mumbles and looks at the doctor, who is smiling slightly. He takes a deep breath before returning to his original position in front of the man. "I'm going to ask one questio-".

"Mr. Jeon, your husband is alive and well. You can't see him yet, but you will soon."

"Oh okay, thank you, but when can I see him? Like time-wise?" The doctor checks his watch, then his clipboard.

"So, in terms of time, I'd say a couple of hours. Also, has your husband become drowsy, passed out, or experienced chest pains at random?" Taehyung gives a small nod and began to bit his thumbnail.

"He passed out in our car once. Scared the living Jesus out of me." The doctor nods and writes something down, prompting Taehyung to stand on tiptoes to see what he was up to.

"We checked Jungkook's blood sugar, and they are pretty low. Which could be the cause of his... let's say extra tiredness. It's a simple dietary change, and he'll just have to be more cautious at times when standing up and exercising." Taehyung exhales loudly, relieved that his husband does not have a heart condition at such a young age.

"All right, thank you." He smiles and walks back over to Jihoon and Yoongi. "We might be staying for a while," Taehyungs announced, crossing his arms in the chair. "You guys can go if you want, but I'm staying." The cousins send each other a look before shuffling in their chairs a bit, however, Yoongi stood up.

"We'll stay, but I'm going for a walk to clear my head. I'll be back in an hour, and if I don't, no joke, come find me." He said it with a small chuckle, but his face was solemn.

"Cool my timer starts... now!" Jihoon laughs as he stares at his watch. Yoongi rolls his eyes playfully and starts walking out of the hospital and down the street, his hands deep in his pockets.

With his mind in the dirt, he exhaled loudly and sucked in a deep breath several times. Images of Jungkook on the ground, Taehyung sobbing his heart out on his chest as the two-hour surgery mark approached.

What a broken man the killer was because of his actions.

"Soyeon would be so disappointed in you." Yoongi came to a halt, his eyes slowly ranking up the figure in front of him until it reached his face.