7. The DNA In My Blood Vessels

With a raised eyebrow, Jungkook looks at Taehyung

With a raised eyebrow, Jungkook looks at Taehyung. Observing how he distorts his froyo swirl into a big mess.

"Are you all right, babe?" The older man flinches slightly and raises his head.

"Yup, don't worry, love." He grinned and took a bite of his cake batter frozen yogurt, Jungkook shook his head and sets down his spoon.

"Tell me or we're not going to Disneyland next week." Taehyung gasps hurt and stabs his spoon in the cup to give the younger his full attention.

"It's just Jin. He- how- how could he do such a thing to us?" Junkook makes an understand humming sound.

"None of this is a coincidence seeing as I don't think he exactly wanted to, but I acknowledge why you're upset, all right. But do you want to see what happens if you talk it out?" Taehyung shrugs and meets his husband's gaze.

"We're totally different, baby. You want me to talk to Jin, I want to be petty." Jungkook rolls his eyes. "I'd like to go on another vacation with my husband and you're over here talking about reconnecting with a traitor." He whines, leaning back in his seat, his legs spread wide.

"First, we have to pay the bills, and then we'll see if we can go on another." Taehyungs sighs and looks at the time on his Gucci watch.

"Are you really Yoon's bodyguard, or was it just a ruse?"

"From the day of the universe's creation and beyond-" Jungkook stops when a napkin was thrown at him. "Okay, I'm just joking," he chuckles, "Yoongi asked me to a bit ago, and it pays well, so why not?" Taehyung wrinkles his nose and bites the inside of his lower lip.

"Be careful, Jungkook. I don't want you to get hurt like last time, because we're forever, you know."

"Of course, we're the two who found our destiny! So, eat your dessert, and let's go lay down; it's been a long day."

"Can we eat in the car?" Taehyung asks abruptly, and Jungkook shrugs, yet was already scooting his metal chair back with a loud screeching noise following before the two left and sat in the younger's car.

"I know it's been a long day, and I know we haven't talked about kids because, of course, we've been busy, but maybe we can talk now?" Jungkook grins and, like his husband, places his frozen yogurt on the dashboard.

"Come here." He smiled, and despite his confusion, Taehyung crawled over the stick and straddled the younger's lap.

"Would you prefer a boy or a girl, my lovely tiger?" Jungkook wondered aloud, sliding his hands on the elder's waist, then placed his hand on Taehyung's ass, pushing him forward so he could lean against him comfortably.

"I'd like both, but a boy first... twins are also a possibility... maybe even more!" The younger's eyes widened slightly, and he pressed his lips against Taehyung's Adam's apple.