9. Dope From Head To Toe

Jin checks his watch again as he finished locking up his restaurant

"At long last, you're finally ready to go!" The older grins and turns around to see Namjoon coming towards him.

"Yeah," Jin spoke while jumping to the younger's side and grabbing his hand. "Where are we going today?" He wondered aloud, his voice laced with excitement as they began walking down the calm street.

"Well, as you know, I am different from other guys, and so I've been craving for some chicken nuggets, period." Jin hummed and suddenly sniffed the air. Moving to face Namjoon, he buried his face in the crook of his neck before reaching for the man's pockets. "Um, I know I'm kinda dope but if you want me that bad, we can just go back to my place."

"You don't smell like smoke, and you're missing your cigarettes and lighter... are you quitting?" Namjoon hums and reclaims Jin's hand, squeezing slightly.

"I believe it's time. I also don't want to be a bad.. influence-ish future boyfriend." Jin smiled widely making his eyes slowly disappear.

"Is this your way of asking me, cause you gotta be straightforward. I worked all night, every day of the week and-".

"Jin we have similar hours, silly, and it's 11 at night." The man rolled his eyes. "Okay well, we've been on many dates, and I think we're ready to move to the next step... unless I'm feeling something different than you." Jin shakes his head and kisses Namjoon on the lips.

"If you're asking me, then I'd say yes." The younger bit his lip to stop himself from squealing out loud as he pulling Jin into a hug.

"Then I'm to asking you, SeokJin. Will you be my boyfriend?" The elder nods repeatedly and presses their foreheads together.

"Let's go get that McDonald's now!" Namjoons stifles out a laugh as Jin pulls on his arm down the sidewalk.

"Funny to think we were rivals once, oh how far we've grown- well you haven't."

"You're right. I'm aging like a vampire, it's dope!" Jin winks and continues their date, which weirdly ends up at Namjoon's apartment for some reason...

~•~•~

"Tiger, I swear I'll drag your ass out of here. Come on." Jungkook whines, grabbing his husband's leg while stomping his foot down.

"I'm taking a bath, Jungkook, let my leg go or I'll kick you in the balls." The younger huffed and dropped the foot back into the water. "Thank you." The younger pouts, staring at the outline of his husband's naked body beneath the soap.

An idea pops into his head not so randomly making him remove his shirt before his pants and underwear. Taehyung jolts forward in shock when he feels Jungkook slide in behind him.

"I thought you were wanting to drag me out of here?" The younger hums, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and pressing his chest against his back.