6. A Different Type Of Beast

Moonbyun, with her head bowed and her hands tied behind her to a chair; sits and waits

She glances to the actor on her right, while a squad on her left prepares to storm the door if anyone new approaches. Moonbyun was honestly terrified; after all, she was about to meet the real Scarlet, so who wouldn't be? However, when the lights all went out at once, the exhilaration began to rise.

"Who's pretending to be me?" A voice spoke out, followed by grunting before a body fell to the ground. "No one will ever be able to replace me!" His deep voice pierced the cop's bodies. "Have fun, people in the room behind the door on my right." Moonbyun could hear shoes approaching her as the killer spoke.

Scarlet looks up to the roof and notices a camera. Concerned that they might be able to extract his body figure, he walks over and climbs up to unplug the device prior to heading over to Jin's mother.

"Stay put, or I'll slit your throat on your son's doorstep." Scarlet knows she'll try to use everything he's doing now to put on sweet old Taehyungie, so he growled and roughly untied her.

Moonbyun whimpered when she was lifted and dragged off her feet. Despite the fact that she was perplexed as to why the killer was doing this knowing it was a trap.

"Have a good nap." Scarlet smirks after getting out of the building and watches Ace come out from the corner to stab a needle into her neck. "Hit the bombs." The taller killer nods and readjusts his mask. Pressing his thumb into the detonator while his husband loads Moonbyun into the trunk of their rental car outside.

Once situated and seat belted, the couple kept their masks on for purposes involving other cameras in their area, even when they dropped the officer off at Jin's house, they had it on. Though they barely spoke, it was a comfortable silence as Jungkook rests his hand on Taehyungs thigh.

Soon parking in front of Yoongis house for a team to come clean the car up; the younger walked around the car to help his husband out. "Are you all right?" He asks, removing his mask.

"It's been a long time since I got to scare the hell out of police, so I'm great!" Jungkook chuckled and intertwined their fingers, they entering the house to be welcomed with Yoongi on the sofa and Jihoon next to him playing some sort of game on the tv.

"How did it go?" The oldest asked, his gaze fixed on the computer screen on his lap.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Jimin." Taehyung looked puzzled at Jungkook, who simply shook his head.

"We got Jin's mom back, Yoon, and threatened the police, so goal achieved, but has Jihoon finished our alibi?"

"Of course I did! Finished it yesterday actually, I used your make-out pool scene and moved it to today so they won't be able to catch you this time. Especially cause we are geniuses and spray painted your hair." Taehyung smiles and wipes his hands on his suit before pulling a strain of his spray-on red hair in front of his face.