5. CAUGHT IN A LIE

Jimin nibbles on his lip until blood appears, but still, he doesn't stop

Jimin nibbles on his lip until blood appears, but still, he doesn't stop. The nerves in his body slowly getting the best of him, his anxiety worsening by the second as he stares out the open window.

He knows Yoongi has cameras and guards everywhere, Jimin also realizes he's about to hurt the man who helped him, and he's not sure if Yoongi will ever forgive him.

"All right, let's get started. Be smooth like a- like a snake." Jimin takes a deep breath and puts one leg out the window, his face and blue hair hidden behind a hood and mask.

~•~•~

Yoongi hums disappointedly while watching the hacker leap from his room and run past where his guards would've been stationed. However, because he wanted to make it easy for the smaller male, the pale man was then sent away. "Stay on him." He ordered, sighing at the end when Jimin jumped into a cab.

"Yes, sir." The driver mumbles and starts up the car.

~•~•~

Jin flinches at the sound of shoes approaching. He can feel the panic flow through his veins while he turns around with wide eyes, yet sees Namjoon frozen with his hand hovering over his shoulder. With a small smile and a nervous laugh, the blonde lowered his hand and leaped to stand next to the older.

"May I help you?" Jin asks, finishing locking up his restaurant and looking at the younger.

"Um, yes. I was wondering if you might be interested in having dinner with me.. sometime?" Namjoon questioned twiddling his thumps and looks at him with wide eyes. Jin smacked his lips together and stood there stunned.

"Could you- uh can you please repeat what you just said?"

"I-I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me... sometime?" Jin closed his eyes and placed a hand on Namjoon's shoulder before opening them.

"I'd love to, but there's one condition. I choose the place, and you pay?" The blonde raised his brow but chuckled with a smirk on his face.

"Okay, but as long as I don't have to cook." Jin gave him a strange look. "Trust me, unless you want something to blow up, you wouldn't want me in a kitchen." The man suddenly erupts in laughter.

"You'd get along well with Taehyung then." Jin shakes his head and moves his hand away from Namjoon's shoulder to place them in his jacket pockets.

"Well, I've got to get home, so come over tomorrow and we can go out, is that okay?" Namjoon blinks. "I'll take that as a yes, bye-bye then!" The older smiles, walking past him to make his way to his car.

"Oh God save me." The blonde mumbles, turning around with his mouth agape, and reaches into his hair to pull at the strands when his eyes went to Jin's ass. "Find that me that was pure... He fucking said yes!... I now require the services of my dog." He rushed, dashing away from his spot to his car.