Chapter 7

*Amelia Pov*

I woke up with sun rays falling directly on my face; I think I forgot to close the window curtains yesterday. I got up rubbing my eyes and saw that it's already past 10. I am surprised, why my mom didn't wake me up? I shrugged it off and went to washroom to get ready for the day.

When I got downstairs I got another surprise. My all family members are present. Hmmm I think my clock is not working.

I reached the dining table and wished everyone good morning and asked my mom "What's the time mom? My clock is not working I guess it showed past 10 when I woke up."

Everyone laughed at my question. My brother asked me "Why are you in thought that your clock is not working meli? May be it is the right time."

"No chance. Because of two reasons, one mom didn't woke me up which is a big thing because she never let me sleep until that time and two you and dad are still here. If it was right time you guys will not be here for sure." I replied to my brother's question.

"Actually your clock is working Meli. I didn't want to disturb you because you are going to stay for only one week then you are going to go away from us. And your father and Alex wanted to spend time with you dear that's why they completed their work for today before you wake up." My mom told me.

I am totally moved by this. I am going to miss all of them dearly.

"That is sweet guys. But I will be in contact with you right even though I stay in Clader's pack I will even visit in middle." I told them.

"We know but we are going to miss you no matter what. Now come on eat your breakfast." My mom said.

After eating we all settled in living room and started conversing just about normal topics and remembering past beautiful moments. I even helped my mom to cook lunch by this she was like totally happy. We enjoyed every moment together watching movie or either talking.

Time passed too fast it's already evening. Matt, Amanda and Chris came over to our house. We all had movie marathon in living room except my mom and dad.

We ordered pizzas and cokes. We didn't care either the movie is chick flick or action or anything; we just wanted to spend time together that's what we did.

Next day we were all sitting in the living room. Matt, Amanda and Chris stayed here last night so they are also present.

We were all sitting in living room then suddenly Amanda said "Meli let's all go to movies and some shopping. Let's do that this whole week every day and by the way you also need new wardrobe right as you are going to totally different place than here."

Along with me everyone groaned except Amanda after listening to the word shopping. I don't know how matt is bearing her she is completely shopaholic.

"Come on guys you need not go to shopping with us, you just come to movies ok. I only need meli for shopping." Amanda said like as if she gave everyone some winning lottery ticket.

When I looked around everyone are also acting like they got that lottery ticket then I realized what she said I am struck with her for all the shopping. My poor legs I hope they survive until the end of this week.

All of them watched my expression and burst out laughing. Laugh all you want guys one day I will get my revenge.

With that we all left for movie and next Amanda and I went to mall and shopped I don't know for how long. I lost the count of time. When we reached my house I saw that Francesca and Rebecca are sitting on the porch of our house with dull expressions.

"What happened why are you guys so dull?" I asked them.

"You are leaving us right?" Francesca asked.

"Yaaa. Are you guys sad that you will miss me?" I asked them.

"Yes, and also that you didn't spend time with us today at all." Rebecca said.

"Oh!! Sorry guys come on lets go to park." I told them.

They immediately jumped smilling. That's how I spend my afternoon with my sisters.

In evening, Amanda and I am just talking when my bed room door opened revealing my brother, Chris and matt.

"Meli, let's go eat some ice cream like old times." Alex asked me.

With that we both rushed out of our room. You see we both are ice cream lovers. Ofcourse, I am more than her.

We all decided to walk to the ice cream parlor. When we reached there we bought our favorite ice creams and started enjoying. After that when we were leaving Amanda and I asked for another ice cream and started returning to our house.

After walking for some time, Amanda suddenly cursed we stopped and saw that her ice cream has fallen on the road. We all laughed at that.

 I started teasing her by eating my ice cream slowly getting revenge for all the walking she made me during shopping. She got really mad and tried to make my ice cream too fall and I tried my best to protect mine.

When she was about to reach I run to few distance and turned to face towards them, And started eating mine.

Amanda glared at me with all she can if she is a cartoon character we can definitely see steam coming off from her ears. I imagined it and just laughed and laughed until my stomach hurt. There were tears falling from my eyes I rubbed them and opened my eyes.

When I looked at them they stopped walking and looking at me with wide eyes. I thought this was some kind of plan or something is on my face. But nothing is there when I checked my face.

 When I saw them again clearly then I got that they are not looking at me they are looking at something behind me. And there is some kind of shock in their eyes.

I turned around to see what is exactly behind me. When I turned my eyes just got widened and my ice cream felled on the road, I would have said my poor ice cream. But Now is not the time to think about that, I am literally shocked by seeing the person in front of me.

What the hell is he doing here??????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is Calder... Not Clader