Epilogue

• इन्हें समर्पित: _khwaish_

*Amelia Pov*

I opened my eyes to see no one beside me and it felt like déjà vu but then smelt something amazing from the kitchen. I took his shirt from the floor and wore it.

I went to the kitchen to see him cooking the omlet. I placed my hands around him and asked "Smelling good. But where did you get the ingredients from?"

"I stay here for atleast one time a week." he replied.

"With?" I replied frowning.

He chuckled and turned towards me saying "You look hot when you are jealous. Trust me I never brought anyone here."

I smiled and said "I am not jealous! You are just imagining it."

"Really? By the way you are looking great in my shirt." He said winking.

I closed my eyes and placed my head on his neck. I kissed on his neck to release him but he moaned. I opened my eyes confused and looked down to see a mark on his neck.

"Did.. did.. I bite you?" I asked him shocked.

"Yeah! I guess. It's not a big deal." He replied smiling.

"Not a big deal? Dude I just bite you without asking you and you are a human. How could I bite you? You were not even my mate and I never even got the thought of biting him like never." I said pacing around the room.

"It must have just happened." He said stopping me.

'Did you do that?' I asked my wolf.

'Yes! I did.' She replied immediately.

'Why?' I asked her confused.

'Because he is great for you and also Abigail.' She replied.

"I am so sorry Adrian. I didn't want to tie you up to me like this. I don't know how will it works too."  I said crying.

"Hey Meli! Even though if you didn't do it then I would have got myself tied to you for sure. So I am actually happy that you did it." He said wiping my tears.

"So you don't hate me that I took advantage of you?" I asked him rubbing my eyes.

"Oh my innocent Meli. You didn't took advantage of me. When your wolf surfaced she asked my permission." He replied and carried me towards the bedroom.

"I will bring breakfast for you. Until then sit here calmly." He said and left the room.

I nodded after he left and sat there lost in my thoughts. I remember everything that happened yesterday and that is the most amazing thing after the Abigail birth.

Oh god! What a stupid Mom am I? How can I leave Abigail like that?

"I already talked to Victoria. She said that Abigail is totally happy." He said entering the room.

I smiled and we both had the breakfast. After that we returned to the house but not before making love again.

"So will you shift into my room?" He asked when we stopped infront of the house.

"What about Abigail?" I asked him confused.

"She is asking me for her own room for the past one month. So the room in which you are residing will be turned into hers as per her wish with her favorite color." He replied smiling.

"That is very big room." I said frowning.

"She is my Daughter ofcourse she deserves it." he said making me stop in my tracks.

"Daughter? Adrian this is so soon. It is just very little time since we met." I said looking at him.

"Ok tell me the correct time and then I will ask you this question again. Trust me Meli my decision will not change no matter what happened." He said pressing his lips to me.

Life Of Mine...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें