Chapter 15

*Amelia Pov*

"How wrong was I to think like that?" I asked out loud and Ry and Rachael gave me sympathy looks.

"Nothing worse happened Meli. He is just like that always." Ry said looking at me.

"After that day we both were so good together for twenty days continuously then suddenly he just became more distant than the first time I met him." I said rubbing my forehead.

"How are your parents?" Rachael asked changing the topic.

"They are fine. Dad is thinking of handing over the pack business completely to Alex next month. And my little devils are enjoying their school life." I replied smiling.

"Somebody else is here." We heard Jack saying when he entered the room.

"Hello to you too Jack and I am fine. What about you?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Come on Meli I just returned here after one week and you are talking to me like that?" Jack asked placing his hand on his heart.

"And there is no one else but you started talking about that rubbish after seeing me?" I asked him back dramatically like him.

"But I am smelling different scent here." He replied frowning.

"We are also from the past few days and waiting for her to say the news." Rachael said smiling at me.

"What news?" I asked her confused.

"Come on Meli. Don't hide it anymore I mean we werewolfs can't keep the secrets like that." Ry said smiling.

"Woah guys! What are you talking about?" I asked them looking at them are they crazy.

"Didn't Alpha tell you anything?" Rachael asked.

"What should he tell me? And tell me everything directly right now." I demanded in Luna tone.

"You are pregenant!" they three blurted out making my eyes go wide.

"How.. how are you so sure?" I asked them.

"You know right that when a she wolf gets pregnant her scent got mixes with the other?" Rachael said placing her hand on me.

I nodded and asked "Then why did Calder didn't say anything?"

"That is what really weird here I mean the mates know the news very fast than the others." Ry replied frowning.

"But I can't be pregnant. I am just 18 yrs old and I need to study too." I said breathing hard.

"Hey don't panic. Now tell us what studies are you talking about?" Rachael asked holding me.

"I just got acceptance yesterday in my favorite university. And now I am pregnant. Dad always thought I will do something big in my life and I didn't even entered the university." I said and tears started flowing.

"Shh.. don't cry." Jack said rubbing my shoulder.

"I am not crying." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Meli! You need to join the pack as soon as possible so that you tell us if there is any danger directly through pack link." Ry said in serious tone.

I nodded because I can understand their protectiveness not only towards me but also towards the future Alpha or Luna of this pack.

"Doesn't he know how you are feeling through your mind?" Jack asked confused.

"Last week we taught her how to block him in her mind." Rachael said proudly.

"Why?" Jack asked smiling.