Chapter 16

*Calder Pov*

After she left I started throwing the things everywhere. I looked outside to see all the pack members going outside the pack house.

"Alpha!" this girl whatever her name said seductively placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Get lost!" I shouted at her and went inside her room.

I should have rejected Amelia that day itself when I first saw her but my wolf stopped me so I let her be for him. I never wanted a mate can't they understand.

But eventually it did felt good to have her. Twenty days it was bliss talking to her and doing everything with her. In all those things I was also becoming some soft and that is very bad thing.

So started distancing myself from her so that she will be gone from my thoughts when I am working. I wanted to do something so that I can think of something else other than her.

That's when I found this girl and yesterday night but I still continued to think about her only.

Suddenly I heard the loud sobs from somewhere and then I got that she is crying. It is paining me too feeling the pain of her.

"Alpha! Luna left the pack." Ryland said entering the room.

Something is different. He is not terrified to me now. He just stood there with stiff mask.

"She must have gone to her father's pack. She will return in few days." I said moving away.

"We need to protect the future Alpha or Luna too." He said looking at me.

"She is pregnant?" I asked him amazed.

How could I not know that? Maybe I tired more hard to distance myself from her because if which I didn't even felt this big change.

He nodded and I smirked saying "Then she will return for sure."

"Good luck with that Alpha." He said and left the room.

I left the room after sometime went downstairs to see everyone sitting around gloomily and I can't feel the respect passing from them to me.

"No one died in this pack. Your Luna will return in few days." I said glaring at them.

"Are you sure Alpha?" Jack asked raising an eye brow.

"Ofcourse I am sure. No one can leave their mate and that too when they are pregnant." I replied but suddenly felt so much pain in my brain and the neck.

"Ahhh...." I shouted clutching my neck.

Everyone around me started asking "Alpha! What happened?"

After few seconds I removed my hand to see a patch of burnt skin on my neck. And then I felt the bond weakening with every second.

What just happened?

*Amelia Pov*

I removed the burnt stick from my neck to see the whole mark burnt successfully. I threw the stick away and rubbed my eyes to remove the tears.

I placed my hand on my stomach and said "I will take care of you and myself. Don't worry!"

I went near the college and called my Dad. He immediately lifted and asked "Are you ok Meli?"

"How do you know there is something wrong Dad?" I asked him and tears started falling again.

"You are still bond to this pack princess. You didn't joined that pack right that's why. Now tell me what happened?" He asked slowly.

I told him everything what happened and he listened without saying a word. I even told him that I am pregnant.

"I. Will. Kill. Him." He shouted in the phone and I heard some more voices in the back ground.

"Dad! Don't do that. A war will start if you even do a small attack. And everyone is living in peace at the year I born right like you always told me." I said calmly.

"But he just hurt you Meli. I can't stay back and see all this." He said with the Alpha tone.

"Dad! Don't think all this as my father. Think for one second like an Alpha and then tell me is he worth for all the blood shed that may happen if you do this." I said clearing my eyes.

"Princess!" he mumbled slowly.

"Understand me Dad. Control Alex too and keep and eye on him." I said clutching my stomach.

"Come home Princess. Come home!" he said and I can hear his tone breaking.

"I want to stay away from here Dad. I just want you to mail my acceptance letter you got last week from Yale to my account Dad. I want to study and fulfill my dream." I said looking around the office room in the university.

"Alex will come there and bring some clothes and everything you need there. Always tell me whatever you need Meli. I am accepting your wish so accept mine too." He said and I promised him.

"With the support from all of you I will be more than fine Dad. More than Fine." I said and hanged up after he told me that he mailed me.

I sat on the waiting chairs and decided to talk to my wolf.

'Are you fine there?' I asked her.

'I am fine.' She replied but I can hear the sadness in her voice.

'Do you think I did the right thing?' I asked her closing my eyes.

'You did. He didn't respected us and not even our child.' She replied with anger.

'But his wolf called for you right? Then should I have done something else?' I asked her hoping that she will not have any other idea.

'Yeah but he didn't called me the before time. He could have stopped it but he didn't. Anyway now my whole importance lies on our pup. I will take care of us.' She replied making me smile.

I opened my eyes to see few people who are walking around looking at me like I am crazy one.

"Ms.Raferty?" I heard receptionist calling me.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"You can apply your approving letter and then in few minutes we can show your room along with the schedule for next week classes. You are lucky that you are here soon otherwise you would have not got the room so easily." She replied smiling.

Yeah! I am lucky. I thought snorting in my mind and opened my gmail in their system so that I can print the letter and give it to them.