Chapter 8

*Amelia Pov*

A lot of questions were going on and on. But the main one is why he is here?

'Of course for us.' My wolf answered me with cheerfulness. After he left she didn't talked to me at all even though I tried as far as possible.

'Look who finally wants to talk.' I said to my wolf.

'Ya had a good break from you.' She answered me.

'Seriously when I needed you the most you just disappeared now you are talking back when he returns.' I said to my wolf.

'I was sad ok that our mate left and I missed him that's why I went away. Now I am here right I will never leave in any situation. And stop the conversation with me talk to our mate.' She said.

Ya my mate is standing in front of me right to whom I am still looking wide eyed.

Someone nudged me in the stomach from right side when I saw that Amanda is the one did that. Wait!! When did they all came and standing beside me, I guess I have been looking at him for quiet a time.

"Alpha Calder, didn't expected you here." Alex said by forwarding his hand for hand shakes.

Calder actually returned the gesture. I am feeling tiny little bit jealous he returned the gesture to my father two days back now Alex but he didn't to mine. I kept on thinking about it frowning. Someone again nudged from left side. Seriously what is their problem, why do these people keep on nudging me it hurts you know. Then I turned left side and saw that this time it's Alex.

I glared at him as much as I can then he signaled me to look at front. Oh!!! Again I zoomed out I guess.

"Can I speak to Alpha James?" Calder asked Alex.                    

"Yes, we were just returning to home. He is there." Alex answered.

"Ok. I will go and meet him." Calder said that and went inside his car. And started driving towards my house.

We all looked at each other and started walking. After few minutes, Amanda pulled me backwards and said to them to continue.

"What were you thinking before Meli and you were also frowning what's the matter?" Amanda asked me.

"Nothing Amanda." I answered her. I can't actually tell her that I am jealous about that silly thing right.

"What is he doing here? He said he will come after a week right." Amanda asked me.

"Same questions are going through my mind. For those answers we need to reach my house." I told her.

"Yes, Let's go. May be he couldn't stay away from you so he is here." She said.

Really he is here for me because he couldn't stay away!!! May be, he also couldn't escape from mate bond. With that a small smile appeared on my face.

Amanda gave me a look that she understood what I was thinking and we started walking and joined my brother.

When we reached, my parents and Calder are standing in the living room. Mom and Dad both have sad expressions where as Calder have same blank expressions.

"What happened dad?" I asked him.

"Pack your bags meli, you are going to savage moon pack with Calder today itself." My dad replied to me.

AH!!! What??

"But you said that after one week you are going to come and take me right." I asked Calder. I am happy to go with him of course even my wolf is completely happy. But I thought I have few days more to spend with my family.

"Yes, that was the plan at first but my wolf is completely restless to know that his mate is not near him. So I came back and we need to go today itself as I have some work in my pack." He said. Even though he is answering my question but he seems to do it for others as he is not looking at me. And excuse me I am not only your wolf's mate but even yours.

I was going to say something to protest this but my dad shook his head saying that there is no other way. With that I looked down and went to my room and Amanda and matt followed me.

I started packing slowly and Amanda helped me. After finishing we got down, we all hugged each other. My dad said that I shouldn't forget about my studies and should go to university and achieve my dream. My mom said to me to take care of my future pack and my mate. My brother said to call him if there is any trouble. My sisters kept on saying that they are going to miss me. When it's turn to Chris he gave me a smile and i returned that smile. 

Amanda hugged me as tightly as possible and asked me to always call her and Skype whenever possible. Matt too did the same and i asked him to take care of Amanda. In all this Calder remained silent and stood at the same spot. My dad asked me did i took all my certificates with me and i aswered his.

I can see that my dad doesn't what to let me go so early. My mom is on verge of tears spilling from her eyes. Even my brother and sisters are having sad faces. I tried to cheer them as much as I can saying that I will call everyday and they were ok but are completely sad.

After that clader and I went near his car, I waved them and got into it. I moved window down and started waving to them while Calder started the car.

The ride was silent I didn't try to make any conversation he too didn't. We stopped a few times for gas and refreshments but no talking. Actually I am loving this silence because I needed it.

I dozed off after sometime. When I opened my eyes we were surrounding by lot of trees it's like a big forest and the scenery is beautiful. With my werewolf senses I can even hear a waterfall. I am definitely gonna love this place.

After travelling for ten minutes we entered a type of village when we were passing by everyone were bowing for us. Oh this not just any village it's whole pack. Wow just wow.

When car stopped I looked out of the window and saw a modern version of mansion. He got out of the car and I opened my door and put my leg down well here onwards starts my new life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Calder only