Chapter 18

*Amelia Pov*

"I am sorry about her words." I said when we walked outside that big room.

"It's ok. He is used to those words." Victoria who turns out to be Alpha's daughter said smiling.

"Say sorry to uncle." I whispered in Princess ear.

"Sorry Uncle!" She said doing the same thing she does with me.

"Aww come here princess. Let Mom have some rest." He said smiling.

She looked at me and I nodded assuring her. Then she went in his hands and they both walked infront of us. They both started talking and I walked calmly beside Victoria.

She cleared her throat and asked "Where are you going to start the practice?"

"I saw a small building which is very near to this office. I will start there." I replied smiling.

"That's great!" She said excitingly.

We entered a small mansion which turned out to be very near to that building I selected to start my practicing. We reached the fourth floor and turned left to see an empty room.

She opened the door and said "This is your room and if you need anything my brother Adrian stays beside your room. Ask him."

"It's ok." I said smiling and entered the room which is quite big.

"I am your favorite Uncle right?" We heard Blake asking Princess.

"You are my favorite Uncle." She replied and they both high-fived.

"Alex will get heart attack if he hears that Princess." I said smiling.

"What about Phone Jack Uncle?" She asked thinking.

"We can't see if he gets one or not from the phone right?" I asked.

She nodded and turned towards Blake saying "You take third place of favorite uncle ok. My two Uncles will die if I say you are my first favorite Uncle."

Blake nodded and gave her to me. I took her and closed the door when they left for me to take some rest.

In the evening I went downstairs to see Alpha, Victoria and Blake along with some other person already sitting at the dining table.

"Sorry Alpha! For coming here late." I said sitting down and made Princess sit beside me.

"It's ok dear. You must be tired." He said smiling.

"Yeah! My family just didn't put the phone down so I took rest little late." I said and felt someone looking at me.

I turned to see that new person turning his gaze somewhere else. Looking at my expression Victoria smiled and said "Amelia! Meet my brother Adrian."

I nodded at him and turned towards Victoria and said "Call me Meli Victoria."

"What is Princess real name?" She asked looking at her.

"Abigail!" I replied.

"Source of joy?" Adrian asked looking at me.

"Source is joy!" I replied.

We finished our food and returned to our own rooms. I continued to walk and felt someone walking behind me. I turned to see Adrian walking calmly.

"My room is beside yours." He said smiling.

"I know!" I said continued to walk.

"So you are also the people who doesn't likes human that much right?" He asked when I reached my room.