Chapter 54

Tanna Carson

I look down at my waist, feeling the slightly heavier weight across my torso. I smile, noticing my one hand inside Luke's that rested around my waist.

As much as I wanted to stay in bed and cuddle further into him, my body wanted the complete opposite.

I sigh, gently taking my hand out of Luke's, pouting at the loss of warmth before moving to lift his arm off of me.

"Stay." Luke's arm tightens around my waist, pulling me closer against him to stop me from moving. "Please baby."

All I can say, is that it was way too early in the morning to be feeling the things I am just listening to Luke's morning voice.

"Luke, I need the bathroom." I say laughing softly as he groans before moving his arm away reluctantly.

I watch as he takes my cushion, holding it between his arms where I was two seconds ago.

Shaking my head in amusement, I crawl to the edge of the bed, grabbing Luke's shirt off the floor before slipping it over my body.

The bottom of my feet hit the cold floor, forcing me to wake up more as I make my way into his bathroom.

The light from the windows light up the bathroom, making me shut my eyes at the sudden change in brightness.

I open my eyes slowly, letting them adjust to the light before landing on my figure in the mirror across me.

I bite my lip, glancing over myself before looking around for a hairbrush, which Luke didn't seem to keep in here.

I roll my eyes, using my fingers to comb my hair up into a bun in order to try fix it up a bit.

I start tying the elastic into my hair when I see Luke pop into the mirror behind me, letting his arms snake around my waist.

I should have known he wouldn't have been able to stay in bed after I woke him.

"Hi love." I smile, leaning my head to the side, giving me room to kiss his lips gently.

My smile widens at the sound of him humming contently at the feeling of my lips against his.

I pull back, reaching for my toothbrush as Luke lets go of my waist, following my actions.

After rinsing out my mouth, I turn, letting my back rest against the sink counter as my eyes wander to Luke.

"How'd you sleep?"

"I can't complain." I say, feeling my cheeks heat up at the memories of last night that started running through my mind.

"You know." He says, stepping closer until he was standing in front of me. I keep my eyes on his, watching us he leans closer, his hands resting on either side of the counter, trapping me between him and the counter. "I find it amusing how one second you're pushing me against the door and the next you're blushing at my words."

I shake my head, listening to his deep chuckle as I bite my lip at the sound.

"I, I can't help it okay." I can't help the way my cheeks heat up even more and I drop my head down, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Who said it was a bad thing." I lift my eyes at the sound of his voice, the smirk across his face makes my eyes drop to his lips.

I unintentionally let my tongue run over my bottom lip, zoning out until Luke's words snap me out of my . "I must admit, I quite enjoyed seeing that side of you."

"Luukkkeee." I groan, lifting my hands up to my face, attempting to cover my cheeks from him.

His laugh sounds throughout the bathroom as I feel his hands slip on top of mine, lifting my hands away from my face slowly.

It's like the second my eyes meet his, I felt completely entrapped within his gaze. I felt myself being pulled towards him, suddenly wanting to be closer to him.

"How about we go for round two Tan?" With those words, I was snapped out of my haze, noticing the playful smirk on his face as I stare up at him.

I let my jaw drop playfully, my eyebrows furrowing in as I swat his chest playfully.

"You're ridiculous." I quickly duck under his arm, making a run away from him and out of his bathroom.

"Baby." Luke's footsteps follow behind me as he chases me out his room and towards the staircase. "Be careful please."

If the others weren't awake by now, we definitely woke them up with the sound of our laughter and footsteps echoing throughout the house.

I quickly run down the stairs, watching that I wouldn't trip before running towards the kitchen. Realizing the kitchen only had one door and I wasn't going to find another escape, I swivel around quickly on my heel, only to bump straight into Luke.

I squeal softly, laughing as he wrapped his arms around me before throwing me over his shoulder.

"Luke, put me down." I tried to stay serious, but I couldn't help the laughs that were escaping my lips as I hit his back lightly. His own laughter fills my ears as he walks forward, placing me onto the island counter.

I huff, flipping my hair behind my shoulders as I let my eyes meet Luke's.

"Was that worth all the running?" Luke says, stepping forward to stand between my legs.

"Maybe." A piece of hair falls forward in front of my eyes and before I even get the chance, I watch Luke lift his hand, gently tucking it behind my ear.

"Other things could have been more fun and would have been just has much exercise." I playfully slap his chest, pushing him away from me, laughing as he holds both his hands out in mock surrender before walking over to the fridge.

"Was last night not enough for you two?" My head snaps over from Luke, watching Alex standing by the entrance of the kitchen with a smug look across his face.

"Al y-"

"You shouldn't wear your hair up if you're going to try hide it." I shake my head, turning to face Luke who stood there, his eyes still in the fridge with a knowing smirk across his face.

"I wasn't going to say that. I know can't hide anything from you." I scoff, looking back at Alex, taking my hair down so it covers my neck. "On the other hand, you are the one who could work on hiding it better you know?"