☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 01✧˚♥︎

❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞
❝ 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩

Y/N's POV

Highschool, which means a rollercoaster of drama.

It was my first day at highschool, Saebom Highschool.

As I entered, I was greeted by the Principal, all those old things about if you need anything/if any problem.

As i walked in the class the Homeroom teacher stated "Good Morning Class, Today we have another transfer student. Please introduce yourself"

"Hello Everyone I am Y/N, I hope we will get along, be friends!" I smiled

"She looks beautiful"
"She does"
"Look at her face" some students whispered, smiling at me.

"Well, Miss Y/N, you can sit with him, Han seojun!" The teacher said

I walked at the back of the class and sat with that kid. He had a blank expression which clearly said 'i wanna go back home'

As I sat down, he stared at me.

I don't like when people stare at me, I dont know why but it makes me anxious.

He still kept staring at me, I stared back, not breaking the eye contact. After like 5 seconds when he realised the eye contact,he quickly looked away.

When the bell rang, everybody hurried out of the class.

I got up and left the class. Suddenly, two girls came to my direction.

"Hey" the girl with short hair gave a wide smile.

"Hello" I replied back.

"Well, nice to meet you Y/N i am Soo-ah, and this is Joo Kyung" she introduced.

"Nice to meet you" Joo Kyung said

"Well,nice to meet you too" I said with a smile.

Me, Joo Kyung and Soo-ah went to the Cafeteria as I agreed with being friends with them.

I looked at my plate, happily because I was very hungry, I started eating while talking with soo-ah and Joo Kyung.

"Tell us something more about you" Soo-ah asked after she finished eating

"Well um, You tell me what you want to know" i replied

"Well hmm, What if we hangout today, we can play games and that can be an excuse for us to spend time?"

"Sure,Why not" I replied "Yeah sure" Joo Kyung replied with the same smile.

When I got outside, I felt a headache, I got dizzy.  Ignoring the pain, I kept walking.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"watch where you're going" The person whom I bumped into said, warning me in a serious tone.

"Why don't YOU watch where you're going" I replied in the same warning tone.

As i looked up and he looked down, he noticed it was me and his expression turned into a smirk, It was Han Seojun.

I went towards the right direction to leave, but he blocked the way.

I then went to the left direction,he blocked my way again "YAHH! GO AWAY" I yelled, now being annoyed.

"Make me" he replied, still smirking. I scoffed.

"Please go away i am not in the mood" i said politely, when he was still in his place without moving even a bit, I gathered my energy and pushed him to a wall and said

"Don't annoy me" and with that I left, leaving him dumbfounded.

-

(EDITED)