☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 23✧˚♥︎

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞
❝𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆
-

We had arrived to the location.

Spotting Joo Kyung and Suho, Seojun took Suho with him to explain while I sat next to Joo Kyung.

"What happened, why are you here?" Joo Kyung asked concerned about what happened.

"Suho's father is sick and" Not knowing how to put the situation, Fortunately, Seojun came back with Suho and took us in the car.

-

We were at the aiport. 

Joo Kyung went and sat next to Suho.

❥︎𝐉𝐨𝐨 𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was worried why Suho hadn't uttered a word, so I went and next to him.

Knowing about the situation because Y/N told me so, I politely said "He will be okay."

"Yeah, he will be okay" Suho repeated calmly but i knew he was sad deep inside but he wouldn't show.

"suho, you have to go in now" the guy said to which Suho stood up to.

I too then stood up and went behind him.

He turned around with a small smile and said "you can go now, i have to go up"

"Seojun, Y/N, please take Joo Kyung home" he continued.

"Don't worry" Y/N responded to which Suho smiled at me.

I had tears in my eyes but i tried my best to not let them out.

Suho was about to go up but i called out "suho"

He again turned around and so I quickly engulfed him in a hug.

"Don't worry and come back safely" I assured him.

"I love you" I said and sobbed a bit

When the hug broke he said "i will call you when i arrive"

We both smiled and I nodded.

But after he went up and had disappeared out of my sight, I bent down and cried heavily.

❥︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After Suho had left, Joo Kyung bent down and cried heavily.

I was gonna go to her but Seojun beat me to it and went to Joo Kyung, giving her a back hug and comforting her that Suho and his father will be okay.

-----

The past days has been rough for Joo Kyung and me both because Suho was gone for Joo Kyung and for me? Well...

❥︎𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

When I had arrived home, My mom stopped me from going up and patted the space beside her on the couch.

I sat down next to her and she spoke up "You will have to get a surgery so-"

"I won't" I cut her off.

"Why? You have to" she said raising her voice a bit.

"Its okay, please, i dont wan-"

"You will have to" She yelled loudly.

I flinched holding back my tears.

'𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌, 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐,𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈'

"I just don't, please" I said sobbing heavily

"why? Give me a reason" she yelled again

"i just don't, i dont wanna l-" I hiccuped in between the sentences making her mad.

"You dont wanna what?" she again yelled as loud as she can.

My older sister came and calmed down mom to not yell and i took the chance to run upstairs.

She called out for me multiple times but i didn't open the door.

-----

❥︎𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
❥︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲!

It was our graduation and I was not even a bit excited.

When I entered, I saw Joo Kyung and Seojun happily clicking pictures.

"Yah Y/N come" Joo Kyung called out waving a hand in front of me.

Seojun went out of the way and said with a smile "You click pictures, Joo Kyung I'll go get something for you"

"Okay" Joo Kyung smiled too.

'𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒐𝒐 𝑲𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕. 𝒃𝒖𝒕, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒅𝒐?'

'𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕'

'𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆'

----

Few more chapters left sksksksksk♥︎

anyways, vote y'all and Ilysm thanks for about 3k+ views ily.