☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 36✧˚♥︎

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞
❝𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩✩☆
  ❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩✩☆

❥︎𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"So? Where do you.....want to go?" Suho asked me. Suho said that we are going on our first date today.

I blushed, i sighed and then smiled "let's go get icecream?"

he nodded.

-

"Which flavour?" The guy asked.

"Chocolate" i said and Suho ordered the same.

We sat down, waiting. When the guy came, Suho frowned "i asked for chocolate not mint choco"

"Just eat it" with a rude tone, the guy said. Suho sighed and took the mint choco one.

❥︎𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

'𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏' i thought after handing Suho the mint choco.

-
❥︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Yah, you know i have my concert tomorrow and i am so excited but i am nervous too that i'll mess up" i cling onto suho's arm.

"I trust in you, you would never fail. And when you get famous i'll be your no.1 fan" he said, pushing a few strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Hello" Seojun came out of nowhere in front of us.

But, it was not only Seojun. Seojun was with Joo Kyung.

"What are you doing with Joo Kyung?" Suho asked. Seojun smiled and replied with something which shook me "she's my girlfriend"

"What?" Suho yelled, making me frown.

"What?" Calmly, Seojun repeated.

"I mean why is she your girlfriend?" Suho asked.

"Yah suho-ya, why do you care? Why do you care about who Joo Kyung is with?" I asked as i let my hand fall off from his arm.

"N-no, its not like that....Just" he paused before sighing. "Nice"

"Well, let's go Joo Kyung" Seojun said, holding Joo Kyung's wrist. Joo Kyung smirked while looking at Suho's reaction.

"You like Suho, don't you?" i asked her, she  yelled "Yes, I do"

"then why are you with seojun?" i asked. with no hesitation, she said "to make him jealous"

Suho widened his eyes.

"do you like joo kyung?" i looked at Suho, who quickly freaked out.

"Do you like her too?" i asked. "Why are you asking stuff like that?" Suho asked back. i chuckled and said "you didn't deny it"

Everyone stayed quiet until Suho broke the silence "Okay..i can't take it anymore...Yes, I..like Joo Kyung"

Seojun widened his eyes along with joo kyung.

"well then, why are you with me? Let's break up" i said with tears stuck in my eyes.

"So--" i cut off his apology and smiled making him confused. "Take care of joo kyung, don't leave her"

noone said anything.

Joo Kyung smiled a bit but at the same time she was sad. sad that just for a guy she left her friend. she was guilty.

i wiped my tears which were about to fall down and said "i have a concert tomorrow..I hope you all will come there"

"Yes ofcourse, we'll watch you and seojun" Joo Kyung cheered.

Suho smiled weakly.

"Thank you" he then said. Seojun who was quiet the whole time said "You just broke her heart and now you say 'Thank you' because she's leaving you."

"I--" cutting suho off, i defended " If you feel bad for me, then why did you team up with joo kyung?"

he looked down before apologizing.

i sighed and went somewhere else.

~~

not noticing someone has been following me, i turned around to see Seojun.

"yah y/n" he said lowly, barely audaible.

"hm?"

"Goodluck for tomorrow..."

"Thank you...you too"

"Do you.. forgive me? for making you and suho's relatio--"

"its okay..i felt like joo kyung liked suho anyways but i wasn't sure.. but i guess we were not meant to be" i smiled.

"its kind of funny that we lasted for like one day" i chuckled

"because you're meant to be with someone else" seojun spoke with a shy look.

"Who?"

"Me"

i gulped in suprise before looking away.

"I was joking"

ouch

"ahh" i chuckled awkwardly before saying "well i'll see you tomorrow"

seojun nodded before turning around to leave.

❥︎𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i kicked the stones on my way to home.

tomorrow, me and y/n will be singing on the stage.

i was nervous.

but..i hope everything goes well.

Y/n is okay now..i hope all the other things will be okay too.

But let's see

~~

anyways i updated after a decade😋‼️

the next chapter is the final chapter y'all---