☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 12✧˚♥︎

❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞
❝ 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
-

I opened my eyes to see myself sitting on a couch.

I rubbed my eyes for a clearer view.

I looked beside me to see Sung-yong (The bully who took Joo Kyung to the karaoke,If his name is wrong, correct me cuz I haven't watched True Beauty for a while)

I was in a Karaoke room.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked

He ignored my question and said "Seojun is your boyfriend, right? So" he picked his phone and called somebody.

"Hey Han Seojun. You must've picked right away because it's your girlfriend. Seojun, I'll be waiting, So hurry up over here. I miss you" he laughed.

"What do you want to do until your boyfriend gets here?" He asked sitting in front of me.

"I don't have a boyfriend" I said. He laughed "yeah yeah, You don't".

He came closer and said "You must be very lonely because Ch-" but before he could continue, I slapped him. I had tears in my eyes but I tried not to cry. "Don't you dare say a word about her you jerk" I said through gritted teeth.

He chuckled "What are you going to do"

"You will regret saying that"

He stood up and was about to hit me but Suho came in.

"Who is this? You're not the guy i called" he said looking at Suho.

He suddenly stood up and laughed "Oh wait, he is the guy who followed us last time."

His friends agreed but Suho came jumping over the table towards him which startled everyone.

"What are you doing?" He yelled as Suho kept on hitting him.

His friends tried getting him off but he pushed them all.

Suddenly, Seojun came in.

"ITS HAN SEOJUN" His friends yelled.

Then the room became a mess, Everybody started fighting.

"You can't fight on your own like her can you?" Sung Yong said chuckling.

Seojun looked towards me as I was about to cry.

He started hitting him again and again.

Out of Nowhere, Joo Kyung, Soojin, Soo-ah and Tae-hoon came in and started fighting.

I looked at Sung Yong and said "You know, You're the coward"

He chuckled

He was again about to hit me but this time, i stopped him by my own.

I pushed him on the ground and started hitting him again and again, crying.

Everybody stopped fighting and looked at me.

"Stop" He cried out

Seojun held me back, They took the opportunity and ran away.

I screamed loudly startling everyone. "Leave, Please" I said sitting on the floor.

They all left except Seojun.

"Lea-" he cut me off and hugged me tightly and patted my head.

I cried again and hugged him back.

"Its Okay now" he whispered

---

Today when we got to school we all recieved a punishment for the fight.

"I am sorry, You guys got detention because of me" I said

"Why are you apologizing?" Soojin said

"Yah han seojun" she yelled, Seojun sat straight up as she continued "Apologize to Y/N, This is all happened because they thought she was your girlfriend"

"No, It's not his fault, It's their fault for thinking that,not Seojun's" I defended

Everyone stared at me for a second but then started writing again.

Seojun smiled to himself and placed his head on the desk again.

---

When the class was over I went to Suho "Thank You Suho for yesterday" I smiled,He smiled back and asked "Are you okay though?" I nodded "If you need anything, tell me, And I am sure they won't do it again" He said and started walking.

I turned around to see Seojun. "Wheres my Thanks?" He said with a serious expression. "Thank You Also" I smiled. His expressions softened and asked "Do you know him? Because it looked like that was not the only case, You looked very mad" "I don't wanna talk about it right now, Sorry" I replied looking down.

"Okay, I understand" He said

As he went away, My mind started arguing

'𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦'
'𝐍𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭'
'𝐃𝐨 𝐢𝐭'
'𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'
'𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬'

I sighed in frustration and went to class.

---

As me and Joo Kyung were walking together we saw Sung Yong coming towards us.

"I-" He was about to say something but Joo Kyung sprayed a chili pepper spray on his eyes.

"I WAS HERE TO APOLOGIZE" He yelled and ran away.

"Joo-Kyung-ah" I chuckled

"Oops!" she laughed.

---

Thank you all for 1K+ Reads💖

𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 :: 𝗛𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara