☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 19✧˚♥︎

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞
❝𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆
-

"I-" Seojun was about to say something, I couldn't catch when Joo Kyung came running towards us.

"Let's Go-" She said but cut her off when she saw Seojun. "Sorry for interrupting" She continued.

"No, It's Okay" I said and stood up.

"I'll tell you later then" Seojun said to which I nodded.

❥︎𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

ahh Joo Kyung really? Now? God!

I saw Y/N and Joo Kyung walk away talking to each other.

I sat back down on the bench.

Even though i didn't get to tell her, i was happy she atleast got the necklace.

❥︎𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
❥︎𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Me and Y/N were alone right now as Hyung Jin had left a few minutes ago.

I was about to say something but Y/N beat me to it and said "I have to go too".

"Ya-" I stood up to say but she had already left.

'𝒂𝒉 𝒚/𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚'

As I went outside, I saw her gone.

So, I decided to go back home.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩
❥︎𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
❥︎𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
❥︎𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As I was on my motorcycle i thought;

'𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒀/𝑵 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆? 𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕.... 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕. 𝑫𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒐 𝑲𝒚-'

I groaned in frustration and turned my motorcycle to the opposite direction.

I went to a jewellery shop to pick a necklace for Y/N.

'𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌'

As I was searching for a necklace, my eyes landed on the one with a cute heart.

I placed my finger on it and asked "Can I have this one?"

----

After I bought it, I looked at the time to realise I was gonna be late.

'𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆'

I ran to my motorcycle and arrived there. Sadly, The class had already started.

"Its nice of you to join mr. Han, now please sit down" The homeroom teacher said.

As I sat next to Y/N, I saw her staring  at me.

As she looked back on her notebook, I looked at her and smiled.

'𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚'

Sorry if i ever hurt you Y/N.

---

❥︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
❥︎𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

'𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚'

I was at home right now, scrolling through social media.

After a while, I thought of posting because I never did.

I clicked a picture after 100 tries because i always look ugly.

I posted it on stargram and after a few hours, my phone started buzzing crazily.

'𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒕𝒇'

+637 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
+ 128 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
+ 379 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

As I went through my followers I saw Joo Kyung's account, so, I followed her back.

I scrolled a bit more to see '𝐡.𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧'

I hesitated before following him back and placed my phone down.

After dinner, I went upstairs only to see more notifications on my phone.

I rolled my eyes before laying down on bed and sleeping.

❥︎𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
❥︎𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

This girl named 'Hye-Min' which Joo Kyung told about is actually very creepy.

❥︎𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
❥︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Me, Soojin and Soo-ah were sitting on bench, scrolling through stargram.

"Ah you look so pretty" Soo-ah complimented my stargram picture which i posted yesterday.

"Thank You Soo-ah" I muttered.

As we were talking, Soojin started walking somewhere else.

We looked to see that Hye-Min girl with her phone in her hands.

I walked towards them to see that she was clicking Joo Kyung's picture.

"Yah delete that right now" I yelled.

As she didn't budge, I took her phone, deleted all the picture and then gave her, her phone back.

"Don't do that again" Soojin said in a warning tone to which Hye-min nodded to.

❥︎𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
❥︎𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
❥︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I am still scared, she's probably going to tell them all one day" Joo Kyung said as we were walking with our arms linked.

"Even if that happens, trust me, I'll teach them all a lesson" I said trying to encourage her.

"So you do think she's going to do that?" Joo Kyung asked for the 100th time.

"Joo Kyung-ah, I mean you can't just live like this for the rest of your life can you? Like, When you'll graduate and all that doesn't mean you will be free from this mask. What if you are hanging outside and then you spot anyone from our school? Just trust me, Okay?" I told her, she hesitantly nodded as she started walking again.

'𝑯𝒚𝒆-𝑴𝒊𝒏'

'𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐'