☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 13✧˚♥︎

❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞
❝ 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩

-

Today at our study session, Soo-ah insisted us to go to a match with her, but, Joo Kyung declined due to some reason. I was denying also but soo-ah was so excited that I couldn't deny so right now here we are.

Even though i don't like sports much, I had to.

After the match we all went downstairs and breaking the silence, Soo-ah spoke up with excitement in her tone.

"Isn't Hyung Jin the best?, What if he gets scouted to the big leauge"

While soo-ah was looking around she suddenly looked at the front waving her hands.

"Oh oppa, Hyung Jin oppa"

and suprisingly he stopped .

As soo-ah was still saying 'oppa oppa' he came towards us, but, walked past soo-ah and tae-hoon and came towards me.

"I looked everywhere for you after my last game" he said like he was complaining.

After pausing for a second he asked "Are you Soo-ah's friend?"

I looked at the both of them and then towards him and replied nervously"Yes"

'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆' I thought to myself

"Two strikes"

"You're even more stunning up close" he said leaning a bit closer

'𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑'

"You're soo-ah's friend which means I am older" he said to which i just nodded.

Out of nowhere his friends came 'ooh'ing and said "What's going on?"

He took out his phone and placed it in front of me and asked "Can I get your number?"

I gulped as his friends started yelling "Give him your number"

"I need to get going, so hurry." He said

'𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆'

I took his phone and gave him my number.

he took his phone and looked at the number and said "Saved. I'll be in touch" and with that he went away.

Soo-ah started jumping excitedly and said "No way! Hyung Jin must be head over heels for you"