☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 33✧˚♥︎

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞
❝𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩

------

I woke up and got freshened up. Going downstairs, i saw 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏.

'𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?'

"Hello" i heard him say while looking at me.

I awkwardly chuckled and waved 'hi'.

I was about to call mom but seojun cut me off "noone else is home". I widened my eyes and asked "what? Why?".

"They're gone to your relatives and as for your brother he is at school, i dropped him" he finished and i raised my eyebrow and again asked "what about my sister? Shes he-"

"yes i am here" my sister cut me off while walking in the living room.

"Come on sit down, both of you" my sister ordered while patting the seats next to her.

I sat down with Jiyeon in the middle and Seojun after her.

While she was watching her kdrama i opened stargram.

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

𝐬_𝐬𝐮𝐡𝐨.𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭| 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

i accepted the request and immediately after that got a message.

𝐬_𝐬𝐮𝐡𝐨.𝐨

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 • • •

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 • • •

-

I was typing and that was when my phone was snatched away. And it was 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏.

"Yah give me my phone" i yelled and he just scoffed.

"Suho? Why are you talking to him?" he asked and i laughed before responding "why can't it? You're 𝒏𝒐𝒕 my boyfriend"

he bit his lower lip before handing me the phone and saying "i should go"

Jiyeon who was looking at the two of us nodded slowly.