☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 35✧˚♥︎

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞
❝𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

❥︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i kicked the rocks on my way. Suho had gone to buy some ramyeon while i was taking a walk.

i felt someone's grip on my wrist, i turned around to see Seojun.

"what?" i whispered slowly so that suho couldn't hear.

"are you with suho?" he asked with sadness in his tone but with a stern face.

"No" i responded and he chuckled. "Then what was that? That hug and a--" i cut him off and defended "are you my 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅?, why don't you leave me alone"

"what did you say?" he repeated and i scoffed "didn't you hear?" it was silence when seojun sighed and said "okay, i will leave you..but, just know you'll regret if you ever get to know" with that seojun left me confused.

i sighed and sat down on a bench, Suho sat down next to me and offered me Ramyeon.

I took a bite but it was too hot that i almost dropped the bowl.

"Yah be careful" he scolded and took the bowl in his hand.

❥︎𝐒𝐮𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

'𝒀/𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒐𝒐 𝑲𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈...𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍...𝒃𝒖𝒕, 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒐 𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈..𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒕. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒚/𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍'

"its too hot" y/n yelled making me snap out of my thoughts

"wait" i told her and then fed her the ramyeon myself.

She widened her eyes and almost choked. i handed her water and she drank it leaving it completely empty.

My mouth hung open as i scoffed "yah, then how will you eat this now when you drank so much water"

~ ~

❥︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Thank you for today" i smiled. He too smiled before saying "i...want to tell you something"