☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 22✧˚♥︎

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞
❝𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
-

It had been a few days and I had been worried about Joo Kyung but last night Suho had called me to tell that she was with him.

Nobody had uttered a word to Soojin, they all would throw disgusted glances at her.

For now, I did hate Soojin but I was glad for the fact Joo Kyung was free from her mask.

On the other-hand, Soo-ah wasn't also talking to Joo Kyung not because she looks bad without makeup but because she didn't tell her.

To be honest, I had always loved Soo-ah among us three, she was always kind and nice.

-♡︎-

Right now, me and Joo Kyung were in the corridors.

"Will Soo-ah never talk to me again?" asked Joo Kyung as she spotted Soo-ah.

"Don't worry, she will. Shes just a bit hurt" I said, patting Joo Kyung's back.

We were at the bathroom, washing out hands when suddenly Soojin came from behind.

She went to the sink next to us and then said "I can't believe you thought of coming to school like that".

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

Hearing those words, Joo Kyung stopped washing her hands and asked "what?"

Soojin too stopped washing her hands and said "Are you trying to put on a show infront of everyone in school?, Were you so desperate to attract attention?"

"yah soojin-ah, Shut up" I yelled making her look at me.

She chuckled and then said "has she became brave now that she is dating suho?"

I was going to say something when suddenly the door bursted open.

"YAH KANG SOOJIN" Soo-ah shouted making us flinch.

She ran towards us and then threw a can at Soojin.

"Are you serious?" Soo-ah yelled at Soojin.

"Yah Soo-ah" Joo Kyung tried calming Soo-ah.

"Kang Soojin, You're the worst" Soo-ah said with disgust and then yelled "You should be apologizing to her on your knees, but what did you say?"

"Did you really just say that?" Soo-ah repeated.

"Why should I apologize?" Soojin then said looking at Soo-ah.

With a blank expression, I then said "Because you are the one who uploaded her photos and videos"

"Yes! At first, I tried to understand. I figured you might've gotten angry because you had feelings for Suho. So, I thought you'd atleast been regretting right now. Joo Kyung wasn't coming to school. So I thought you'd feel bad about it and be worried about her. So, I waited for you to apologize to her. But were you always such a horrible person?" Soo-ah bursted out with tears in her eyes but all Soojin had to reply to it was "Yes, It turns out I was".

Soo-ah couldn't stop her tears anymore so she ran out of the bathroom making Joo Kyung follow her.

I too then went away not wanting to talk to her.

Right now, I was outside.

Spotting Suho who looked upset, I walked up to him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I just hope J-" cutting him off I said "Its okay. Soo-ah is a real friend so she'll take care of her. Don't worry, Okay?"

"Yes, Thanks" Suho said with a small smile making me smile too.

-----

It was already night and I was at home when I suddenly got a call from Seojun.

"Hello"

"𝒚𝒂𝒉 𝒀/𝑵-𝒂𝒉, 𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔?"

"Oh right him and Joo Kyung are hanging out"

"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?"

"Do you want me to come?"

"𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚, 𝒊𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚"

"But what h-"

"𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕"

"okay"

---

Making my way outside, I spotted Seojun and someone else i didn't know.

I sat down and then told him where they were hanging out.

Seojun nodded and then I asked "What happened though?"

"His father, We got a call he was found unconscious"

"What? But isn't his father somewhere else?" I asked.

"Yes, he's in Japan. I guess Suho will have to." He paused, not completing the sentence, Because he knew what was going to happen.

'𝑼𝒉 𝒐𝒉'

-----
when i searched it up it said that in webtoon his father was in Japan.

ANYWAYS;

Y'all this story is ALMOST ending.

I love you all sm.

What else?

Take Care, Stay Safe.

❤️