A florist and host

Zero, too, had two options for a job that were currently hiring: either a host or a florist. Aidou had basically jumped at the host option because he believed making money by entertaining women was a great way to start a career. On the other hand, Zero was also thrilled about his job as a florist. His mother had taught him a good deal about flowers.

When the moon rose, both vampires cleared their bills and ran towards the house in full vampire speed. A woman was waiting there with long black hair and green eyes; she had shown them around the house and showed the lake located right in front of the house.

"Well, as much as I would love to just hand over the keys to you men, I need to know a bit about you two," The lady said, her gaze now narrowed like a cat. 

"Firstly, what is your relationship" The women eyed; Zero was about to lie and say they were college friends, but Aidou spoke first.

"He is my boyfriend, and our parents found out about us and kicked us out hence why we really need the place," Aidou said. The lady looked at empathy in her eyes, or maybe sympathy, as tears gushed down her eyes. Zero, on the other hand, was red as a tomato and very confused.

"I understand you two. I came out to my parents as well, and they both disowned me. Sadly times were different then, and no one was willing to give me a house for rent, but I worked very hard and brought my own. My wife and I have 4 adoptive kids and three cats now," She sniffled.

In about an hour, both she and Aidou were laughing at cat videos, and although  Zero felt guilty, it's not like their reality was any better.

Adiou's lie convinced the lady that these were the best tenants, and their situation was much worse than the other people who had seen the house. She gladly handed them the house keys and left them with her phone number on the kitchen counter if they were in need.

Zero ran upstairs and fell asleep in his new room, but Aidou had separation anxiety. They both had interviews tomorrow morning. But Aidou couldn't sleep, so he walked to Zero's room instinctively.

"Zero, I feel lonely. Can I sleep with you please, "Aidou whispered and wondered if the hunter even heard him? Zero was half-unconscious. He knew it was aidou, but he agreed because it reminded him of his twin brother who used to do the same when they were kids. Zero lifted the blankets and let Aidou be small spoon as he cuddled him. Aidou was surprised by the hunter's actions but gladly accepted as they both fell asleep. The four heartbeats well calmly sunken to the land of dreams.

The next morning Aidou woke up first and gave Zero a small nudge to wake him up. Zero told Aidou to shower and get dressed first while preparing breakfast, and once he was done eating, Zero would go next.

Aidou wore a black suit with a blood-red shirt under it to display his gentlemen like personality. The silver tie was picked out by Zero who thought it was a good contrast and also because it was Zero's favourite colour.  On the other hand, Zero wore something warm and comfy as it was pretty windy that day. Their outfits in the picture below.

Zero's interview was quite good

Zero's interview was quite good. The old lady promised him the job; she found out how good his knowledge of flower and was fascinated. Zero also liked her company as she too had a grandson about his age, and apparently, he worked as a host. Zero wondered if Aidou might meet him today, but within the new city that they were staying in, there must be dozens of host clubs surely they wouldn't be acquainted, right. The lady had given him a 35-hour week contract that he signed on the day and would start from tomorrow. On his way back, Zero picked up a nice box of chocolate as they both could no longer drink alcohol. He wished the blond's interview went well.

Aidou, on the other hand, was struggling, he had a strict boss, and he had to seduce him. A man to get the job he was gay but still he had not moved on completely from kain just yet. The new boss had said that if he can seduce a man, he can always seduce a girl, and although females were the most frequent customers, men too come here occasionally. Aidou knew he needed the job to support his kids and Zero. He had no other choice.  He imagine the man in front of him was kain, his ex-lover. Although Zero and Aidou swore about never mentioning the two assholes or thinking of them, he had to go against his principle to get this job. He walked towards his boss in a very lewd way and sat on his lap. His boss luckily had a similar built to Kain, but his face consisted of golden eyes and black hair. He would be lying if he didn't think the man was attractive, just not his type. Aidou kissed as he imagined kissing kain ad he let his hand run through the boss's hair, and let the other hand open his shirt slowly. HE let his imagination run wild and started leaving small kisses on the bosses neck, Aidou could now feel boos under his ass. The Bossman flipped the boy around gently against the table and whispered in his ear.

"You pass nice work. Welcome to the crimson host club, Aidou~chan." The bossman's voice pulled aidou away from his dreamland.

"Your paperwork is done, boss." came a voice and a man that was also built very well with light brown hair and hazel eyes came to view. Aidou thought he was hot, damn now that's my type. HE didn't realize he was staring until the boss spoke.

"Kid, my name is Akira, and that man there is Oikawa. He will show you the ropes around here tomorrow." The boss said as Aidou signed his contract letter, which consisted of 4 late nights, the pay was great. Aidou thanked the man before walking out and smiled at Oikawa, who winked back. Aidou just blushed and left the building.  

"Boss, he is cute. Can I keep him," Oikawa said with puppy eyes.

"HE's cute alright, fucker gave me a boner," said Akira and Oikawa just laughed.

Aidou , on his way, picked up some flowers to celebrate his new job. He couldn't wait to get home.

The sun had started to set, and Zero had finished preparing dinner. As the bell rang, he knew it was Aidou by his sent. They both looked at each other and smiled and screamed.

"I got the job", and both said at the same time

"These are for you," Aidou said as he handed the boy the flowers and Zero gave him the chocolates in return.

"there was a hot guy at work," Aidou said while they were eating, to which Zero just smirked.

"oo really, who is your new boy toy" Zero teased.

"He doesn't even know I exist. He's gonna just show me around the place tomorrow," Aidou said

"Well, tell me if he shows you anything else," Zero remarked, to which aidou just blushed.

"But just be careful you are pregnant, and although you can still do it, I would risk it yet," Zero said, his voice now calm yet concerned.

'I wasn't planning to he just an eye candy, you know, until I finally find someone; plus, I know we said we would mention their names again, but it's a good way to keep my mind off Kain", Aidou said. Zero just hmmed in response as they continued to eat dinner.