Just sing

( the first outfit is Aidou, the second is Zero or the other way around you up to you, really)

The weekend finally came around; Aidou had told Zero that Oikawa, his new fling, and some other dude called Luka Crosszeria, who he works with, was coming to pick them up. He felt like he had heard that name somewhere before.

When the bell rang, the kids dashed to the door. Oikawa lifted the little tsukishima and Natsu. He had met the kids quite a few times. When the kids had no one to look after, the host boss would look after their kids. Oikawa and luke met them there. Apparently, he used to be a teacher before he became a host. This still surprises Zero, but beggars can't be choosers.

Natsu stretched his hands towards a hot black haired man; lord have mercy Zero thought the man looked just like his type. Zero concluded that this man would be Luka, who had now taken his son into his arms as they pressed his cheeks next to Natsu, who just giggled.

Leorio too had entered as he took both the kids into his arms and me and Oikawa told the boys to behave themselves and don't annoy leorio~san too much.

Oikawa and Aidou were sitting in the front talking about work and Zero was sitting next to this hunk of a man.

"Hey there my name is Luka," he said as he smiled. Zero was red he was red this was the literal definition of code red. Aidou just laughed like crazy at him from the front seat.

"Zero, my name is Zero," Zero said as he too introduced himself by his first name.

After that they got into discussions about work, Zero told him he worked at the florist down on bakers street. To his surprise, the shop was owned by Luka's grandmother. That's where Zero had heard his name after that they had a mini discussion about well everything from his kid. To his ex and Zero never shared this much with anyone.

When they reached the club Aidou and Oikawa had already dragged the other two to the bar where they all had 4 shots each before heading to the dance floor. Zero knew he had to let the past go why not start off his new self by dancing around.

"Zero let's go dancing," Luka asked to which zero happily gave his hand too,

They slip in among the crowd, a beeline for the bar. A whiskey later Zero was ready to move with the music, hands in the air, body moving like an uncoiling rope, eyes on fire. The joy is like a shot of adrenaline to the heart and all at once he's moving, one with the music, one with every crazy person dancing in this place.

His mind had started getting tipsy as he someone how ended up on the stage and everyone was cheering when a band that consisted of Oikawa, Aidou and Luka in the background started playing and he started singing a gift he had had from the world. The four idiots had no clue how they had gotten there but Oikawa was on the drums, Luka had a base guitar and Aidou had an electric guitar as did Zero who had now started singing. Everyone in the club started to nod their head back and forth to the beat.

"Just like
The snow that won't completely melt away
I keep with me these feelings deep inside
Just let me know the words" ( the Fuyu no hashi in the given anime- song)

The club kept begging for the song after song and Zero and the boys continue jamming and entertaining the crowd. What the four drunk heads didn't notice was that people had started recording their live performance. The night ended with the boys sleeping in the car.

Before Zero closed his eyes he saw the stars beautiful stars outside the window. Luka had held him in his arms as they both slept on each other and Aidou and Oikawa were in a similar position.

The morning came as they all puked outside the car after the blank out. The boys don't remember what happened when they all got back in the car all of them starting laughing.

When Zero and Aidou got home they wanted a shower. But the kids wanted to join them so they all jumped into the lake. They all got out and dressed and headed to bed. During that night what they didn't know was that the video of Zero singing and Aidou jamming to music had gone trending.

The next day came by, and everything went by normal.. or did it.