TSUKISHIMA AND NATSU

It had been a two months since Zero and Aidou became parents of two of the cutest kids in the world.

one month before giving birth

"Zero, is this really necessary," Aidou complained, who was currently freezing a body . His partner in crime had conjured with a hunter smell.

"Yes," Zero said as he shot aidou's forehead, who now pain visible in his eyes as Aidou came from behind to hug the hunter.

"Why, Zero? "Aidou mumbled.

"because that stupid pureblood and hunter association will soon wonder where a hunter and a noble vampire had disappeared...your parents will also go talk to the headmaster or Kuran, which will lead them here," Zero said as he patted Aidous hand that was resting on his chest.

After their handy work they both walked home.

"Aidou, you have taken the next month off, right", Zero said without looking at his so-called partner.

"yes, Zero, but who is gonna deliver the baby for us," Aidou asked as he had been wondering this for quite some time.

" I know someone, his name is leorio, he is an old friend from the association and also my childhood friend there is no one safer," Zero reassured the nobleman.

The days went by as quick as they came. Zero and Aidou both had started showing a baby bump. They both had also started talking to each other's kids before they would fall asleep. Zero would usually play the piano for Tsukishima. Aidou would accompany it with violin for Natsu. the bed was starting to feel smaller as their bumps grew and the pain was intense.

Zero was in worse condition as he had a pureblood in his womb, in the last few days he was totally bedridden. Leorio had arrived the same day Zero went into labour which had actually triggered Aidou's pregnancy. Leorio assured that he could handle two pregnancies as he had handled much worse.

The two men were in labour for 12 hours which is way longer than a human labour. Zero was screaming in pain his eyes were red due to the pain. Aidou too was suffering but not as bad as Zero who was crying in pain.

"Zero don't you fuckin pass out, I can't lose you for the sake of our kids" Aidou screamed

"Don't worry I ain't going anywhere brother" Zero yelled back.

"The baby is crowing." leorio said to Zero as he slowly held the baby's head and pulled.

"Zero push" Aidou screamed. Zero pushed as hard as he could and there he saw baby Natsu.

"It's a boy," Leorio said as he codded him in a blanket

"Doc help me" Aidou screamed as leorio looked at Aidou who too had started the process of pushing the baby.

"Aidou come on," Zero said and Aidou struggled, Zero gave his hand To aidou as he gave him a bit of his energy which helped him push baby Tsukishima out in one go.

"Another boy, nice these two will be best friends like their dads, "Leorio said as Zero and Aidou just smiled.

Back to present

Zero actually had no clue that vampire babies age differently by the two months month and a half both kids were the age of 5 human years old. But in that time period, they both had taken far too many pictures that it almost looked like the kids had a normal childhood.

Zero had just entered the house, he had just come home from his shift. He ran to the bedroom to see a big blond hugging a silver-headed boy who was hugging a small blong. Zero almost awed at the family and joined them in bed and cuddled the baby blond from the other side. Zero kissed the baby blond who was now awake and whispered a little

"pass it on" the 5-year-old just giggled and gave a small peck to the silver-headed boy who was smiling and rubbing his eyes

The five-year blond then said the same thing to the silver-headed boy. As the silver-headed kid gave a light kiss to aidou.

Adiou opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes.

"welcome home Zero, "Aidou said in his sleepish voice

"I am home, breakfast is ready for you vamps, aidou get your self to work." Zero smiled

"yeah yeah, who ready for a shower," Aidou said as he held the two boys up in his two arms.

"meee" they both screamed in reunion.

Zero had gotten used to their family schedule. The three vampires followed while he would follow his still human regiment. But on the weekends the entire family would spend time together.

Zero hastened down as he reheated the food before the three trouble makers made their way down.

Aidou came down in his host uniform and the kids were dressed in their little uniforms. The boys had started studying at a new vampire school which wasn't so far away and he put a special seal that would stop Natsu his son's pureblood aura coming out. Adiou broke zero out of his daze

"Zero let's go clubbing this weekend, Leorio would take care of the kids," Aidou said And Zero just spate out his hot chocolate.

" are you crazy don't say that in front of the kids"Zero exclaimed

"oo Zero-chan's gonna get drunk and dance," Tsukishima said

"and Aidou-chan has to help him," Natsu said

"how do you even know what is clubbing aidou-" Zero was cut off when Natsu said

"oh isn't Aidou~chan's fault we found out in a movie we were watching"

"yeah shot, shot," tsukishima said as he played with a dinosaur.

Both parents were now red and laughing

"yeah, but Dad why don't you go, let loose we may be kids but we are vampire kids we aren't idiots if our other father isn't in the picture you should still enjoy your life., "Natsu said and Tsuki just nodded as an agreement. They both made their puppy eyes to force their dad/uncle because they didn't want them to suffer because of them.

"Fine, I Can't say no to you can I" Zero said as picked both of the kids up and kissed both the kids on the cheek.