Back where we started

The limo was ready to depart and prior to entering the limo Zero had warned both the kids to refer to him and uncle Aidou as papa or dad. Both kids nodded and didn't ask any further questions. When the limousine arrived to the front gate both Zero and Aidou were holding their own kids.

Tsuki has fallen asleep but nastu was still awake. The were all seated across from the two vampire duo when Kaname broke the silence and asked

"Zero how is one of your kids a purblood" zero was thinking of some excuse when Aidou answered instead.

" well zero drank from three different pure bloods and when consumed his brother who was technically the remaining of the last of shizuka-sama's blood line so technically Zero inherited her pureblood powers which were passed down to our kid." Aidou sais as he emphasized on the our to piss of the orange headed vampire.

Natsu also nodded in agreement. He then walked towards the other pureblood who looked at the kid with confusion. He picked him up and looked at him. He looked like a mini kiryuu but with chubby cheeks.

" I am sorry for hurting your dads today... In my defense i lost control due to my rage." Kaname sincerely apologized.

" say sorry to my dad and my papa first" natsu demanded As he pouted. Kaname realky wanted to kiss the mini zero's cheeks but refrained himself.

" I am sorry Aidou and Zero for hurting you" kaname said whuch made the small boy smile. As he sat in his lap and soon well asleep. Zero just watched his son be comforted by his real father. His son was a very cautions boy but he trusted the man. The power of bloodline he thought. As kaname poked the Kid's cheek.

Tsuki was still asleep in his fathers arms when aidou too learned towards Zero and fell asleep on his shoulder. Kain hated the sight in front of him but his mate was tired and the kid was sleeping peacefully in his mate's arms.

Kain had came to the conclusion that he couldn't hate the child because it was still his mate's pup and aidou loved that kid.

The ride back was long everyone but kaname had fallen asleep at somepoint. When they reached the academy, there stood an his adoptive father as he slapped him across the face. Kaname's eyss flashes red even his kids were in a defensive position when he hugged zero

" why didn't you tell you papa where you went You were i was so broken and lonely" cross cried.

" sorry papa, but i brought you back a present" zero said as he handed him tsuki and natsu And blushed red.

" they are mine" cross's eyes widened
At zero's statement. Cross hugged the two kids and rubbed his cheeks next to their soft one.

" I am a grandfather," cross cried.
Both kids gave their newly found grandpa a kiss on the cheek as he let them down and they both ran to aidou. Who coddled them in his arms as a sevent soon took them to his old room where they were now peacefully sleeping.

Kaname then led them to the night dorm where Ruka and takauma ran to their fellow class mate and hugged hum but when they saw the tiny human that looked a mirror image of their lost friend was being taken up to the room as the kids snored the night class cant help but be surprised. Aidou without any hesitation announced...

"Me and zero had sex and these two beautiful blessings came into our lives" aidou claimed and Zero just stood there.

"Well who was top" rima asked

"Aidou" zero said playing along knowing damn well this was torture for their forced mates.

Kain and Kaname were not only annoyed but hurt that they both looked at the men in front of them zero and aidou were aware that their mates couldn't use their mate bond in public or else it would be announcing to the word about their dirty laundry.
Hence they conjured up whatever bullshit they could for their mates to chew on.

" how was he zero-kun, tell us" Ruka asked obviously wanting to know how his cousin was in bed so she could tease him later.

"Aidou was great...the best I ever had... but after having kids we never felt the same.. we both started seeing people. To-" zero was cut off when aidou spoke since he wanted some fun aswell.

" the last year and a bit was just sex." Aidou announced.

" it was heaven." They both said at the same time but when their eyes met kaname and kains they knew they were in trouble. Ruka and the other members grabbed them and dragged them to their rooms so they would spill more tea.

"Kain and Kaname- sama would you join us." Although the men didnt want to know they needed to know just what or who their mates had done.

They were all seated in Kain's room when takuma fired a question.

" zero- kun, aidou-kun who were the hot hunks in that viral video of yours."

" oh Luka and Oikawa" aidou said in a very romantic voice and Zero was about to laugh but he knew the damn purebloods eyes were on him and the minute he would he alone then vampire king would pounce. But that was inevitable now this was there only source of revenge.

" When oikawa and aidou here first started dating. I actually had to take the kids to a hotel so we could sleep."

" why why" shiki asked

"Because all night long this blondy here would be screaming ahh daddy right there." Ruka, takuma,rima were laughing but a certain pureblood has gotten turned on by zero's moans.

Kain on the other hand wanted to kill kiryuu if he wasnt Kaname sama's mate he would have...how dare he first make love to his Aidou and then hear him make love to other men.

"Zero you weren't any better after that damn concert..." Aidou was about to lie a bit more but Zero wanted to bring in the climax when he kissed Aidou right there.

"Hanabusa don't"

Aidou was shook but when he saw his mate's flashing red eyes he pushed zero on to Kain's very bed where he had conceived tsukishima. Aidou kissed zero again until he went flying to the ground

it was kaname who had stopped him from tourmenting his mate by pulling Zero away.

" woah woah Kiryuu just how good was it that you had shut him up" takuma teased and Aidou stood up from the ground that kaname had thrown him on.

" too good, i would kill for more." Zero winked

"No public display of action in the night dorm is consented" kanane said amger in his eyes.

" zero in my office now" kaname said as he walked out.