Punishment for sinners

The minute Zero entered Kaname's office; he was thrown to the bed.

" Zero, you lack discipline," Kaname said as he tore open Zero's shirt.

"How dare you say such lewd things in front of your mate," Kaname said as he kissed Zero's neck.

" I only said them you did them every day behind my back," Zero answered, back pain visible in his voice.

"Was aidou really the best you ever had," Kaname asked. His eyes held so much pain and zero was his mate. It was his duty to love this during thick and thin. But then he saw that study desk, the very place he cheated on him with his best friend.

" Hmm, Luka was actually pretty great. He had me begging... I submit to him any day." Zero said, looking straight into Kaname's now red eyes.

He pulled at his tie and took it off, only to tie it back on my eyes.

"Kuran, get this off me", zero yelled.

" exactly, let's get these clothes off you," Kaname said as he ripped the clothes off zero leaving a naked zero on the bed.

" Kuran, I feel cold stop this." zero tried to be sarcastic, but he was stressing out. Suddenly he felt something metal cold against his lower region. It tightened around him. His hands were now properly tied back to the bed.
When cold liquid fell around his tight hole, Kaname then inserted two fingers in as he stretched them as far as possible.

" Kuran, stop, I don't want you; this hurts pl-nngss hmm" Zero let out a moan when Kaname hit a spot he knew zero weakness that he never outgrow.

" zero, you are tight. Are you sure you had sex?" Kaname teased as he pulled onto the chain connected to the metal device on zero's cock, which made him jump.

" Zero, call me Kaname," Kaname demanded,

" in your dreams." Replied zero

Kaname released his aura just a bit this time, which made Zero whimper with fear.

Zero knew what was coming would be very painful.

KAIN and Aidou

When Ruka, Rima and the rest of the night class left the room, Aidou was about to make his way out. Kain slammed a hand next to his head against the door. Aidou's back was facing Kain's chess who's exhaled hair was dancing on the shorter man's neck.

"Aidou, I know I made mistakes, but please don't kiss Zero in front of me. It's hard enough knowing you two have kids."Kain pleaded near Aidou.

"Kain mistakes aren't repeated, you treat me and everyone else that was involved like a whore, a fuck buddy...over and over again, "Aidou said

Kain turned Aidou around, who had a strong look in his eyes, his hands crossed in front of his chest.

"Aidou, I-"

"You what, Kain, I loved you more than anything in this world; I fell for you despite knowing you used me countless times. waiting like a fool for you to love me back... waiting for the day to be accepted by you with open arms, but you had your arms open to the entire world but me, Kain." Aidou had a tear roll down his cheek. But Kain put his arms around his mate's waist and pulled him closer. Aidou could hear his mate's heartbeat, which calmed him down a bit, but he was still angry.

"Hanabusa, give me one last chance; if in 3 months you still want to leave, not only pay off your entire house rent for 3 years but also drive you back with zero and your kids. I will never hurt you again, and I won't ever leave you." Kain whispered in Aidou's ear who knew his mate was telling the truth because his heart rate was calm, unlike that of a liar.

Kain leaned down and kissed Aidou, who was losing his control.. he blamed it on the mating bond. Kain carried him princess style, still kissing Aidou, and put him on the bed gently. Kain held his mate in his arms as they both fell asleep. Aidou and Kain both knew deep down that was the most comforting sleep they had.

Zero and Kaname

Zero had woken up joyfully. He thought that him coming back to the cross academy was a dream. He kissed the man next to him on the forehead, like he used to back home to wake them up. But when Kaname opened his eyes to Zero, giving him a small peck on the forehead. Kaname was surprised he just knew that today was a great day.

But when Zero actually apprehended that nightmare being real, he ran off the bed but fell because his legs gave out.

"Don't worry, I used protection, although I didn't want to. I want a cute kid like Natsu."Kaname smiled, which only made Zero blush because no matter how much he hated the pureblood, that smile was the one thing that melts him.

"You must be crazy to think I would ever bear your child," Zero remarked, he knew he was a hypocrite, but that fool didn't, so it's fine right?

"I'll be in the showering first," Zero said as he conjured the last bit of strength in his and walking to the bathroom.

"Want me to join-" Kaname was cut off.

"you best believe that you dare enter this bathroom. I will kill you," Zero said as he slammed the door and locked it and even put a chair in front of it.

Zero was traveling on his train of thoughts, but when he felt a presence, a clothed man who pinned him against the bathroom wall, he turned around with the shower handle and slashed it on the intruder's face.

Zero just laughed at Kaname's shocked face when he had fully wetted the back hair, man. Kaname grabbed Zero's waist, pulled him close, grabbed the shower hose out of his hands, and placed it back in its positions.

"Zero, when you supposedly died, I fell into a coma-like state. I was walking, living dead. I went crazy; I killed Yuki because I couldn't handle losing you. When I had no light left in my life...I held the bloody rose to my head that night when I heard your voice, your singing. Zero, I haven't slept with anyone since I lost you or at all." Kaname whispered

" Last night was the best sleep I have ever had; my fate is giving me another chance to make it up to you, can't you? Zero, I want to make you laugh and make you happy. I promise you the world give me three months, and if I can't, then I will return you and Aidou-kun to your happy place"Kaname said. Finally, looking up to Zero, who had tears in his eyes due to the perplexed situation.

"Kuran, let me talk to Aidou about this... before I make my decision. " Zero said. Kaname was slightly agitated as Zero wanted to talk to Aidou, but his mate considered the idea.