I might have fucked up

It had been at least 9 months since Kaname had last seen Zero. He at first was happy to see the rude hunter disappear but after the first week, his anxiety started acting up he still hadn't realized that in the process of fooling the hunter he might have started an attachment of some kind.

Kain had now entered Kaname's person bedroom after a knock, "Kaname~sama Aidou's parents are here to converse with you." to which Kaname agreed upon.

"Kaname~sama our son has been missing for 9 months and that wrenched hunter isn't seen by anyone either, sire what if that murderer has killed my child and fled" Cried Aidou's mother. Kain who was still present in the room's eyes flashed red. All this time that stupid lover of his had been missing. The note that aidou had left clearly implied that the man had gone back home to take care of his parent.

"Mr and Mrs Aidou, Zero Kiryuu has gone on a mission for the council and is yet to return," Kaname told the anxious parents.

"Kaname Sama I have spies within the association but Mr Kiryuu too has disappeared on the same date as my boy" his father spoke this time. This time it was Kuran's eyes that flashed red his ex-lover hadn't been on a mission like cross had told him but why would cross lie to him.

"Sir I assure you that Zero is not capable of killing a level B such as your son... Now if you will excuse me, I need to take care of some business" As the pureblood marched to the Headmaster's office who looked more poignant than ever.

"Cross, where is Zero" Kaname questioned

"he is at a mission overseas"Cross replied pain visible in his eyes.

"STOP LYING" as the things in the room began to shake.

" Well truth to be told I have no idea, he ran away nine months ago. He never calls"sniff"he never answers"sniff" Last month the association discovered two bodies one that was frozen to death the other that had been shot by the bloody rose." sniff "It looks like both Aidou and Zero are dead." sniff. the chairman cried his tears out.

Kaname fell on his knees tears now trickling down his face. Kain had busted into the room when he heard that his lover had died at the hands of the hunter.

"where is that hunters' body...I will tear it limb for limb" Kain demanded.

"You touch him and I will kill you," Kaname said anger visible in his eyes.

"they were cremated." the headmaster said and continues crying both boys were lost as they made their way down to their dorms.

Kaname's heart was burning he fell on the ground the minute he entered his room his tears now falling down one by one. At least he understood that he was in love with that idiot. The same idiot that would spend the night in his arms every weekend. The one he would make love to every Friday until Dawn. The one that would act like an inadequate boy in front of everyone but as an angel in front of him.

If only I could travel back in time, I would do all the things that I did not do last time. I would be good, not throwing tantrums anymore, cherishing you for who you are, and I would try to be the best love of your life. When I think back on those days we had, it pains me again and again, for I can't imagine how I could have made such terrible mistakes that caused me such a high price--losing you. Kaname thought to himself.

Kain on the other hand was more conflicted than ever sure he never saw Aidou as his one mate god knows he played around with more men than women. But Aidou was the best sex he ever had and now he was gone, but it wasn't just his body that he was missing it was the stupid trips they would do when they were kids. The way he would try to cook but burn everything, but he would always try his hardest. The way he used to smile devilishly at girls but would turn right around and give him the most pure smile. Aidou might have been the one for him but he didn't try at all to make them work. He betrayed him even and Aidou would still love him knowing that he fooled around with others.

Regrets and remorse are what I feel. Even now, a months after we parted, I still care about you and love you, no matter what. We have formed memories for each other that no one else could ever replace. At least we've carved special memories in each other's hearts in which we were the other's first love. iI love you Aidou. '

As Kain fell asleep on the coach of his room with endless dreams about his dead lover.

AUTHORS'S NOTE

SORRY THIS ISN'T AS LONG AS THE SECOND ONE BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHOW HOW LANAME AND KAIN WERE FEELING. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE THE NEW BABIES HEHE AND UMM SO VAMPIRE IDS AGE DIFFRENT THEY TEND TO GROW QUICKER UNTIL THEY ARE 5 HUMAN YEARS OLD SO HERE IS A MINI DIAGRAM

HUMAN BABY 1 WEEK = 6 MONTHS FOR A VAMPIRE BABY

HUMAN BABY 2 WEEKS = 1 YEAR OLD VAMPIRE BABY

HUMAN BABY 4 WEEKS = 2 YEARS OLD

HUMAN BABY 6 WEEKS OLD = 3 YEARS OLD

HUMAN BABY 10 WEEKS OLD= 5 YEARS OLD