Family

It had been a month since the family picnic. But Zero and Aidou were exaughted with living up the double life of a parent and a student. Kaname and Aidou wanted to spend more time with two kids as well to get to know them. But all adults held their pride too high, and neither one was communicating with the other.

"Dad" Both kids rejoiced. The two looked at each other and counted to three, and spoke again. 

"WE want to know more about Dracula~kun and Mammoth~san," Tsuki and Natsu said at the same.

"WHat why would you" Zero and Aidou asked

"Why not? You too could take a day off, "Kaname said, and Kain nodded as the door opened to reveal the two vampires.

"But what-"Aidou was cut off by

"Aidou, I would die then but harm to your kid," Kain said, picking up Tsuki and kissing him on the cheek.

"Yeah, dada, I want to spend the day with mammoth~san", Tsuki yelled, and Natsu was tugging Kaname's pants, who bent down to pick him up and gave him some kisses.

"YOU GET THEM FOR ONE DAY... TOMORROW. BUT YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT ONE SCRATCH GET ANY OF MY TWO KIDS I WILL KILL" Zero spoke loudly to warn the two vampires that were cooing the kids.

Kaname and Kain just nodded in return.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kain would take Tsuki to the Dinosaur museum, whereas Kuran had yet to tell them where he was taking Natsu and although that put Zero's stress levels higher up. He knew Kaname would never harm that child, not that Natsu was a walk in the park; he was the pureblood's real son.

Kaname had planned to take Natsu to the Kuran Mansion; he wanted to show him around and hopefully convince him and Zero at some point to move in with him as the academy was no longer the place to raise a child.

Tsuki and Kain were walking around looking at different Dinosaur fossils, one of which Kain almost brought for the boy, but when he thought about where to put pondered into deeper thoughts of if he and Aidou should start living together now because the academy wasn't really a place a kid could enjoy their childhood.

"mammoth~san look that looks like a pteranodon", Tsuki yelled, breaking Kain's train of thoughts.

"How do you even know what that Is called," Kain remarked with an impressive grin on his face.

"because I like Dinosaurs, and I study them in my free time",, Tsuki replied. As the father-son duo walks to the fossil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaname and Natsu had entered the Kuran Mansion, where Natsu had gone running towards the butterfly in the garden of the huge house. But before Natsu could get lost in the process of chasing the creature, Kaname picked him up and walked to the butterfly instead.

"Dracula~san, why are we here," Natsu asked

"because I wanted to show you around my home growing up and maybe persuade you and your Dad to move in here with me so you could have a better childhood," Kaname replied.

"Also, I could teach you how to your powers, Natsu, if you are interested", Kaname spoke again.

"hmmm, If you buy me a kitten, I will stay," Natsu said.

"I will buy anything, Natsu. Let's go inside, shall we, "Kaname said as they went to the main study upstairs.

Kaname sat in his father's old chair after decades, and Natsu was still in his arms when Natsu pointed at the same dagger which had a clan seal on it; Kaname knew that only a Kuran would be able to dagger out of its case. He thought of a fun way to tease the boy.