nothing made sense

When Kaname and kain had gotten to the house, the front door was unlocked. They heard loud music and laughter. But the sight that they saw next could not have foreseen. Kaname was first to be devastated when he heard aloud, "Zero, let's shower together."

Kaname was ready to kill; this man raged him, but Kain patted the man on the shoulder and whispered a little Kanama~sama do keep calm for the sake of this quest and Zero."

But the lord was really testing his patient when a dark-haired man, with silver eyes, walked in with zero being carried bridal style. Both men were drenched, and due to water both, the top half of the shirt was transparent. Kaname's eyes flashed red at sight, but he was still calm for his Zero's sake.

"How can I say no to such a tempting request," Zero said. A dagger had gone through my chest at that moment; my Zero was wanting to do something very lewd with this man. Who was spinning him around until he stopped and our eyes finally he met? Zero was frozen and had practically flown out of the man's embrace to my relief. But before I could make a move, another voice was heard. Kaname thought

"Hanabusa~chan, Lets make another baby. We should give tsuki another sibling." another voice yelled. This time it was kain's turn to lose control right in front of him was a brown-eye man, who was holding his lover ass cheeks as his lover himself had his legs securely wrapped around the godforsaken man.

"hmm, I wouldn't mind that at all," Aidou said as he kissed the man on the neck.

"Really now," Kain said, his voice filled with rage. Aidou had jumped out of his current boyfriends embrace. As blue met burnt orange for the first time in almost an year.

Zero was soon broken out of his mental state; he had no way to defend himself. His bloody rose was in his room upstairs; he had to do something, so he grabbed the butter knife closest to him and pointed it over at the pureblood as Aidou created a bow and arrow out of ice and pointed it towards his ex-lover. 

"Luka and Oikawa-san please get out" Zero demanded. Although both lovers were opposed to leaving, they understood that they would not hold a candle against the two noble vampires.

"They aren't going anywhere," Kain said, his voice consisting of rage, and although Aidou wanted to cry, he kept a strong front and replied in a very sarcastic tone.

"Kain, you best believe that these men are leaving here safely.. because if we go back to a year, you slept with anything that came your way," Aidou remarked back to which Zero just smirked, and Kaname noticed.

" Fine, they can leave, but you two are to talk with us after," Kaname said. At first, Zero didn't trust the damn pureblood, but what other option did he have if they caused a scene, the kids might wake up, and that would be the worst-case scenario.

"Fine, Kuran", Zero said. Kaname could feel the hatred in his voice. The boys made their way to the front gate Aidou was in tears, and Zero felt just as bad. Before the other two men left, they made sure to make eye contact with the vampire duo at the back and kiss their lover's goodbye—a smirk present on both humans faces and a frown present on the vampire duo at the back.

The remaining adult vampires made their way to the living room.

"So tell us, how did you find us? "Aidou asked, breaking the silence as he looked right into his previous leader.

Kain pulled out the video of them singing in the club, playing it till the end, where the boys kiss as the grand final.

"The entire world has seen this damn video, Hanabusa and Kiryu," Kain said. The boys looked at the video and looked at each other and nodded to each other.