Oh hi

Author's note this chapter has a lot of scene changes. Please bear through it as I want to give you both parts of the story.

Takuma was in his room listening to loud music when his autoplay started playing a very melodious song. Takuma went to add it to his playlist when he screamed.

HE screamed so loud that his model boyfriend Shiki had come running to him from halfway across the city where he had his photoshoot. Shiki tried to comfort his Boyfriend, but he had a panic attack. The room was now filled with Kaname, Ruka, and kain who came in after.

"Takuma, what happened," Kaname asked, obviously frustrated when he played a video in front of the Pureblood. The others looked at. First, they didn't get it because the hand in the video blocking the singer, but for a split second, Aidou and Zero came into view. Their shoulders joined as they did their guitar solo and Zero singing shook every one of them. The lyrics had a special meaning that no one but Kaname understood. Kain was so happy to see the love of his life that tears were coming out of his eyes; he needed to find him. Kaname thoughts aligned, and he and Kain rushed to his room as they tried to find some clue where their lovers were. It had been almost an year, and even then, Kaname and Kain loved them.

Kaname had found out the club is located two towns away from their current one, but they still didn't know where they were staying. Kaname and Kain shared and found information as much as possible before making a trip to where ever their lovers were.

Kaname and kain both decided they must watch the entire video to see if any more clues were there. Kaname played the video on his projector, and Kaname and Kain both watched noticed how nice their lovers were dressed. The way they were smiling at each other during the song and would hold hands occasionally. This first made both watchers annoyed but slowly started to get used to it as their instinct told them that there was only brotherly love between the two. Zero even crowds dived between songs, but when the clip came to an end, the drummer grabbed aidou and kissed him in front of everyone, and everyone was cheering. Kain's eyes were red; he bit his lip due to the anger, which was bleeding. Kaname was happy that his Zero hadn't done anything but his happiness was short-lived when the bass guitarist walked slowly toward Zero, and the crowd was cheering, "kiss! Kiss! Kiss" The man pinned Zero against a wall and smirked, and Zero didn't even wait; he kissed the man. Everyone was screaming at this point, and the video ended, so did the projector's life span as Kaname had broken the damn thing in anger. His eyes were just as red as Kain, even worse because the drummer had kissed Aidou, but Zero ooo, he kissed the stranger without any second thought.

"We need to get to that damn club...GET THE CAR OUT," kain yelled, and he and Kaname made their way towards the club. The journey was 15 hours long. The men got there the next night when the club owner told them that they didn't know anything about the four boys, but two girls that were aidou's client were there that day. Kaname and Kain had a similar idea as to what to do with the two ladies.

The Kiryuu and Aidou residence

Zero talked to Luka a lot, and he invited the host to breakfast tomorrow with Oikawa joining him.

The kids also liked Luka just as much as they liked Oikawa. The family slept together due to Aidou having a night off, and their new boyfriends would be coming by tomorrow. The four of them still slept together because the Kids felt safe this way. Tsuki would always sleep next to his uncle Zero, whereas Natsu would always sleep next to Aidou. Both men would be on the outside of the bed to make sure none of the Kids fell off the bed. The two carriers would also hold hands as the kids slept peacefully in between them.

The morning light in the room gave the sleeping family a wake-up call. The kids were still asleep, but the adults were up.

"Zero, wear this", Aidou said as he handed him a cafe uniform.. why did the blond idiot even have this.