Chapter Thirty Seven

V I O L E T

"Harry, where are you taking me?"

"Will you s-stop, Vio?" He asked chuckling. I shook my head, smirking.

"Let me think, um. . . No. I can't see anything, you're covering my eyes and I'm scared." He stopped walking and I did the same.

"Do you trust me?" 

"Of course, I do." I felt him smile and then he came closer to me. 

"Then don't worry, we've already c-came here before."

"Really?" 

"Yeah!" I tried remembering, but, of course, there is no help because I'm blindfolded. "We're almost there," We walked a bit then we stopped. He sighed and turned me around to face him.

"I'll put my hands down, n-now." I nodded and I opened my eyes to find his lips on mine. I smiled through our kiss and that's another cute moment we have just created.

"Well, hello there, handsome. Welcome back," I said giggling. 

"Turn around," He softly demanded. I frowned and turned around. I gasped at the view, I can't believe I have forgotten here.

"Oh my. . ." I turned around to look at him, he was smiling. "You still remember, Harry?" I asked, surprised.

"I love to remember the little things about you, I-It's what makes you. . . Violet." I smiled and walked forward to the tree house he had discovered months ago, when he first came here.

"Who's violet?" I wanted to know what is his point of view. Who am I to him? He smiled and followed me up to the tree house. 

It was old but beautiful. It was full of dust and broken things, but in my intention is to fix it. "You are the sweetest girl I have ever met. I like your smile, your eyes and everything about you. I love to hear you talk with your sweet accent, and when you get shy and blush. I love it when you are lost in your own world, listening to music, reading or drawing."

I was shocked by all of that, I've never noticed that he was watching me like I am watching him. "I love when you bite your lip when you lie or when you're nervous. You are cute when you get jealous, and I like that I have someone to trust o-or to talk to and they listen. I love that you taught me a lot of things one of them is stop stuttering."

He took a few steps closer and smiled wider showing his dimples. "Most of all. . . I love it when you look at me, Violet." I smiled looking at my hands, feeling the heat in my cheeks.

"Is that enough?" I looked up, "I think not." I laughed lightly.

"No, I think it's enough."

"Well. . . For now." He kept staring at me, we were in comfortable silence."I want to change this place, to fix it." He nodded.

"Sure."

"But on one condition though." He frowned raising his eyebrow.

"What is it?"

"You and I," I wrapped my arms around his neck. "In this together." He smiled and nodded. He leaned and kissed my forehead. I wish life could be

I wish life could be so easy and beautiful like this, not complicated and full of worries. Like one of my worries now is Jay. I don't know how to fix things with him, but one thingI thought about is getting Elle to help me.

Speaking of the devil, my phone rang and I took it out of my jean pocket. It was a text from her.

Hey Vio, what's up with Jay? Do you know? Call me xx