Chapter Three

H A R R Y

Violet was so sweet and kind, She was funny too! She thought I didn't see her when she was staring at me, I noticed her after I zoned out from thinking. And, she was not a good liar, looking for her earrings, that was... Dumb, but cute. I was glad that I have a cute and a nice neighbor like her. Not an annoying one like the one we had in our hometown. We also had most of the classes together, so I wasn't going to feel lonely.

But I saw how sad and confused she was when our art teacher, I didn't really remember her name, took her canvas before me. I didn't mean to make her mad at me on our first day, I just wanted to be nice and make her the first one to give the teacher her work. Like they always said, ladies first. I thought it was a nice gesture, but I should talk to her about it later and apologize. I did not want her to hate me, I did not want anyone to hate me.

But that was the problem, I couldn't talk to her or to anyone properly. I just stayed in silence and quiet. My second problem was I couldn't stop looking at her. She was like all I saw, she blinded me. When I entered the school all I saw was her, and I lost myself staring at her. I knew her friend noticed and I guessed she did too. 

I didn't wonder why because she was beautiful. Her beautiful brown eyes were addicting too, it was weird how I was saying those things when I only met her a few hours ago. I was sure that I just found it interesting because I was an artist, I noticed the smallest things. I hoped she didn't find me creepy or weird, although I didn't mind. I gave her that impression anyway.

I was holding my pencil and drawing on my plain white paper, art was my life. As much as that was cliche it was true, I always drew everything I thought of or even around me or something I liked. It was a way of expressing everything I could speak or see. 

I zoned out again, my eyes were watching what my hand drew and I didn't realize that my mum entered my room. I loved her so much, she was the only woman in my life. I was her everything and she was the same to me. I sent her a smile and she smiled kindly back at me, she sat on my bed. I stood up from my desk and sat next to her, I kissed her cheek and she smiled wider.

"What are you doing, handsome?" I chuckled and pointed at the desk where I was sitting a few seconds ago and she immediately knew what I was doing.

"Studying?" Nice guess, mother. Maybe I was wrong about her knowing. I shook my head at her. "Doing homework?" I knew she wanted me to talk, but I hated myself every time I spoke.

"You know you can talk to me, Harry," She said frowning, I nodded. "So speak, I want to hear your lovely voice that melts the girls and makes me smile." I burst out laughing at what she said, I found it weird for her to say something like that.

"M-Mom, Please, T-That was so Weird. N-Never say that aga-in," I stuttered slowly and I hated it. That was my main problem I was thinking, I couldn't speak. She laughed and kissed my cheek back like I did before to her. 

"What? It is true." I shook my head. "No, really! What were you doing before I enter?"

"Dr-rawing." She nodded.

"I really like Violet, she is a sweet girl and beautiful too! Don't you think?" I avoided meeting her eyes, but I nodded agreeing. Then, I raised my eyebrows at her smirk. What? Did I do something wrong or said anything? 

"W-Wha-t?" 

"Oh, nothing." I gave her a confused look and she simply smiled. God, mothers these days, you couldn't understand them."Goodnight, Harry," She said standing up. She kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Goodnight, mother." 

__

V I O L E T

After mum and I ate we decided to watch TV, I was starting to get tired and sleepy so I went to my room and here I was. Lying on my bed, my eyes were heavy, but my thoughts were taking over me. I looked so stupid earlier. Like really, that was the worst lie ever. What did you expect from a girl who didn't lie often? They called me a good girl. I was not perfect, of course, I made a lot of mistakes. I was just not used to lying to people. 

The thing that made me different was that I accepted who I was, although I put myself down sometimes and my insecurity took the best of me. I was an ordinary girl and looked like every girl you saw. What made me different in school was my name, Violet. I was a girl who was obsessed with art and music, I was the girl who was trying to live her life, although I had never done anything adventurous or interesting at all. 

The only thing that I ever did and was cool, that I went to a party once with Elle and Jay. They loved partying so much, it was their life. It was like they were the king and the queen of parties, they were known in the school pretty well because they went to every party, so they made a lot of friends unlike me. 

But one time, they took me with them after begging me of course because parties were not my type. It was the worst night of my life, I didn't do anything other than sitting alone. And, watched people drink, kiss, dance and they also did other things which were not so good if you knew what I meant.  

But I wished I had someone who could show me life, I wished I could be free and see the whole world from another person's point of view. I hoped that someday I could meet that person who could make me happy and show me the world. 

I was not waiting for a prince, I was waiting for my savior

Back to my lie, basically I didn't want to show Harry my face tomorrow. I didn't want him to think I was some weird stalker or some crazy neighbor. Plus, I didn't know him yet. I didn't judge by the look or anything, but maybe he could come up with rumors about me at school. 

But that was a stupid thought because he seemed nice and he wouldn't do that. It was just my sleepy mind taking over and I needed some rest, that was all. I closed my eyes and sighed, but after a minute I opened them again when I heard laughing coming from outside. Was the TV that loud or was it real laughs? 

I heard someone was laughing again so I stood up to go downstairs and turn the volume down so I could sleep, but I stopped my tracks. I saw Harry and his mother were laughing, the blinds were flying like crazy because of the wind. They were sitting on the bed talking, or to be correct she was the one talking. I think I heard him talk like three or four times today. I was looking like a creepy person, I was doing it again. I felt like a stalker or a spy.

I was going to turn around and go to bed, but I stopped my tracks again when I looked at Harry. His eyes... Those green eyes held a lot of things, the way he looked at his mother it was so lovely and needed to be photographed. What I was seeing now was beautiful, how a son looked at his mother in a lovely way, it was respect and love. It looked like he loved her so much, that he wouldn't even look at any other woman that way. 

I smiled at the view and then went back to bed. Just like I said, he was nice. He wouldn't hurt anyone, it was just my sleepy mind making up stupid thoughts.

But he was nothing more than just a neighbor and a classmate.

____

Hi guys, sorry that I don't update a lot. School is taking all of my time! Anyway, sorry if it's a crap. And sorry for grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes. Again, English is not my first language I swear haha.

Aren't they cute and think the same? They are like twins hm... While I was writing Harry's pov, I remembered his part in story of my life video with his mother, Anne. It's amazing!

Anyway, Hope you liked it! 

VOTE  and COMMENT, please! Have a good day :) x