Chapter Twelve

V I O L E T

"You want something, Harry?"

"W-Well, I wanted to show you something," He said nervously and excited at the same time. 

"Sure, I am free right now." 

"Good! Now, come with me." He extended his hand for me and I stared at it for a second before my eyes met his green ones. Last time I held it I had a weird feeling and I did not want him to get used to it because it was an usual feeling if I was being honest. 

It was not that I minded him holding my hand, but I felt comfortable yet scared to let go. That was bad for me.

"S-Sorry, it is just-" I cut him off by taking his hand in mine. I did not care anymore, so what? It was not that big of a deal, I was overreacting. He was just a friend and he held my hand, nothing was wrong with that. Although he had an explanation before I cut him off but whatever it was, I was okay with it. 

I pushed that thought away and gave him a smile. "Take me wherever you want."

"A-Are you a good runner?" He asked out of nowhere surprising me by his question, but it got me excited.

"What?" 

"I asked i-if you w-were a good runner. A-Are you?"

"I guess? Why though?" 

"Stop with the questions and run with me." He grinned and nodded his head asking if I understood. God, he was so adventurous and exciting to be with. I nodded back giggling and we started running like it was the end of the world.

Harry and I were still holding hands, running and laughing like kids in the snow playing. He was taking me somewhere, it was like a surprise. He did not want to say where we were going. Maybe it was a good day after all, who knew?

We stopped running and Harry was still holding my hand in his tightly and I noticed that we were in a place where it looked like a forest. It was beautiful.

"W-We will walk a bit from here, i-it is not that long anyway. Is it o-okay with you?" He took a deep breath then let it out. I did the same as him, I did not run for a very long time, but here I was. I needed to run and do sports more often though.

"Sure." 

We started walking in silence, I was smiling to myself feeling happy after a long crappy day, but I was also a bit sad because I felt Harry pulling his hand away from mine and I felt cold air. Oh, and the need of his large hand attached to mine.

That was my bad problem. I needed to stop that, I couldn't be that clingy.

"So... How i-is your day so far?" He asked breaking the silence and looking at the sky. It was getting dark, but I didn't really care. I was sure that my mom was worried, but if she called I would answer.

"It's getting better actually, I was bored!" I sighed and he looked back at me smiling.

"Good."

"What about you? How was your day?" I asked back.

"G-Great," He said frowning. 

Those few days that passed, I did not know why Harry had been sad and quiet. Something was bothering him because I could notice it. I knew he was always quiet, but not always zoning out and frowning. Also, the way he said great seemed like he was not feeling great at all.

He might not be an open book, but anyone could read that if he knew him.

"Is everything is okay?" He nodded smiling and I could tell that it was fake.

"Y-Yes, just a lot on my mind."

"Mind sharing?" I asked smiling, he shook his head.

"It is nothing big."

"Well, I'm here. Always. So, you can talk anytime you want when you are ready." This time he gave me a small smile, at least it was not fake.

"I am getting sick from  my stuttering," He said after a while of silence. Maybe he thought about sharing his problem, but I felt sad for him. I really wanted to help.

"Why don't you take lessons?"

"I-I tried it before and did not work."

"It's going to be okay, Harry." I sighed and we did not say anything after that. I did not want to push it or ruin our night and his mood that was already ruined. If I talked, I knew I was going to say something wrong, so I decided to just shut it.

Walking in a big forest with Harry under the small stars was very beautiful actually, I was enjoying every second of it. The comfortable silence and nature was what I liked, It was not boring. It was amazing. I was still wondering why are we here though.

"W-We're here!" Before I could even share that thought, he pointed his finger.

"Wow." My eyes went wide after I looked at where he pointed, it was a beautiful tree house. It looked like a fairy house, that what it reminded me of because of how flowers where surrounding it and tree leaves were on the roof of it. I was impressed and surprised.

"I heard you t-talking about wanting a-a tree house, that y-you wished to have one. So, I found this three days ago w-while I was taking a run. It c-could be yours," He stuttered. I had to admit it that I found his stuttering cute, I did not know how could he hate something about himself.

Him remembering that thing I talked about last week with Elle was very kind of him, I had always wanted to have one. And I almost did, my dad and I we were building one, but he died before he could finish it with me. So, I told my mum to talk it down because I cried for months when I imagined dad and I in it laughing and mum with us too.

When I did not say anything back, I turned around to face him. He had a worried expression on."D-Do you want to leav-"

"No." 

"Do you like it t-then?"

"Very much, Harry. I love it!" I smiled. "Thank you."

"Well, queen Vio, y-your kingdom is waiting for y-you." I giggled as he smiled at me then we took off and ran to the ladder. We were excited and I was even more because that was my dream to have one.

It was beautiful inside out, just an old beautiful small tree house with a small door and windows. I saw a guitar in there after we got in. I turned around and raised my brows in confusion. What was it doing here? Did it belong to anyone that came here before us?

"Harry," I said to catch his attention. He turned around and hummed waiting for me to continue. "What is this?" He looked at where I was pointing and smiled.

"Oh, M-My guitar. I brought it last time I-I was here." I walked towards it. So, it belonged to him."And, you said you w-wanted to learn how to play it so... Are you ready for your first l-lesson?" I nodded. He was full of surprises and that was what I liked about him, although I was not a  big fan of them. 

"On one condition." I had an idea in my mind. It was a way to repay him for teaching me.

"And, what i-is it?" I smirked.

"I will be giving you something in return, Harry." I paused and he looked confused by the frown on his face. 

"Give me w-what?"

"I will try to help you stop stuttering."

Aw, so sweet!!

I SHIP #VARRY! Comment that if you ship them too and vote if you're excited about the lessons ;)

Also, I love your hilarious comments on the last chapter. Sorry for any mistakes, I hope you love the new cover and have a great day xx