Chapter Thirty One

V I O L E T 

"Then what happened next?" Elle asked excited after I told her what happened.

"Nothing, we talked for a bit and spent the whole night together."

"In each others arms?" I nodded giggling and blushing. "So cute!"

"Thanks, Elle."

"No problem. I've always thought you both looked cute together." She hugged me, and then I saw Jay coming from afar with Harry.

I smiled very wide because believe it or not I miss him already and it's been only three hours since I left him. 

We spent the whole night talking a bit, listening to music, watching the stars and maybe... a bit of a kiss here and there. I'm so happy, he makes me happy.

"Hey girls!" Jay said to me and Elle.

"Hey!" I said excited which made Jay confused.

"What are you so happy and excited about?" He asked smiling at me. I looked at Harry, he was smiling at me then I looked at Jay and shook my head.

"Nothing, nothing."

"Looks like someone is having a beautiful morning," Elle winked at me. I playfully hit her.

"Well, I gotta go. Ben and I are having this project and I need to talk to him right now before he disappears. See you later guys," Jay said then left.

I was looking at the ground then I looked at Elle, "Well, I'll leave you two. Have fun, love birds." She smirked.

"Elle!" I groaned and Harry laughed.

 "Hey," I said grinning at him. He grinned back and took my hand and we entered an empty classroom. I was about to ask him what's going on, but his lips cut me off.

I can't get enough of his lips, I love them. I didn't reject him and kissed back. After we pulled away, I winked at him and he was smirking. "Well, I can get used to saying hey back like this. Always."

"A-Are you free tonight?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, I thought I can spend the night with you," He said smiling. I felt happy and nodded excitedly. 

"Sure! Yours or mine?"

"Roof."

We were staring at the stars in silence. A comfortable one, but I felt nervous and my head was clouded with a question. This question has been messing with my head all day long.

This question has been messing with my head all day long.

I decided to break the silence between us, and I looked at him. I noticed that he was staring at me, I smiled at him feeling shy.

"What are we are now?" I asked him wondering. Are we friends or more? He frowned and didn't answer. I felt worried, but then it hit me.

"I don't want t-to ruin our friendship," He said.

"What do you mean? Don't you like me?" 

"I do! Of course, I do. But I-I'm afraid." I frowned not understanding what he means. What the heck is he afraid of? 

"What?" He sighed. "What do you mean you're afraid, Harry?" He didn't answer me again, but I had to ask. I mean you can't tell someone you like them, keep kissing them then leave them confused without any reason.

My life turned around and upside down in just a second. I felt regret and I hated it.

I hate it when boys play games, if this is a game then I don't want to play. I don't want to be part of it. I can't say I wish I didn't meet Harry, but I also need my old ordinary life back.

"Harry, are you afraid of me?" 

"What- No."

"Then, what's going on?" 

"I can't tell you. I-it's complicated."

"If you didn't tell me, I'll leave and never come back again because I'm done, Harry," I said before standing up. Then I went to my room, and when I went inside and sat on the bed I couldn't stop the tears from falling. 

I was broken and weak all in a second. My life turned from white to black.

I think Jay was right, he is no good. 

I heard knocking on my window and it was him. I closed the curtains and cried myself to sleep. And I think I only slept one hour and cried the whole night.

What did he do to me?

So damn sorry for not updating, blame it on school and tests. I'm so sorry again and this is just the start. 

But give me your opinions on why Harry is acting like this?! Comment and Vote and I'll try to update as soon as I can I promise! :)