Chapter Thirteen

V I O L E T

"There you go, your first guitar l-lesson," Harry grinned at me. "Now, can you show m-me?"

"Um, I prefer no."

"Why?"

"Because I suck, Harry. Isn't it obvious?"

"That is n-not true." I sighed.

"I guess learning twinkle little star was not very easy." I smiled at him trying to change the subject and lighten up the mood and it worked, it felt like a kid learning this song.

We had been sitting in this tree house for about three hours, we lost track of time, but we had fun and I wish it never ended. Today I learned a lot of things like Harry was good at teaching, playing guitar and lastly, playing twinkle little star on the guitar was not easy as I thought.

"I really enjoyed today, thank you again, Harry!"

"No problem, I really enjoyed it too." He smiled as our eyes made contact and we held that for as long as I could remember. Something about him made me wanted to know more and more about him, but before I could figure it out his phone rang interrupting the moment. He took it out of his jean pocket and put it on his ear.

"Hello," He said, I heard a female voice. 

"D-Do not worry, Mum. I am alright." He rolled his eyes smiling at how worried she must have been."I am with Violet." He looked at me  with his smile on but wider than before. I smiled back as I pushed my hair out of my face. That reminded me of my mother and how she would be mad at me for not coming home or even calling her.

I thought about that before and I though if she called I would answer, but my phone died out. I was sure that she figured it out though because she knew how I always forgot to plug it in before school, sometimes I went to with no phone. I guess I had a problem with embroidering my phone.

"P-Please, tell her it is my fault and I am sorry." I looked at Harry confused and he sighed. "Thank you, we are coming, now! B-Bye." He hung up the phone and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You owe me a big time."

"Why?"

"I-I saved your butt," I raised my eyebrows. "Your mum was so worried a-and she is with my mother, now. Anyway, I-I told mum to tell her it was my fault." I smiled.

"Aw, thank you! I do owe you, but she is going to kill me, anyway." I shrugged my shoulders as he laughed. We headed out to climb back down walked out of the forest to our houses.

"Your mother is so sweet." I broke the silence looking at him.

"I am lucky to h-have her."

"Yeah!"

"And, you are l-lucky too," he stuttered.

"I am." I smiled at him then he smirked.

"Race you back to my house?" He challenged me.

"Oh, it is on, Styles."

We ran so quickly it was another race between us, it was like we were kids again just like earlier. When we arrived at his house we saw Anne standing outside with my mum talking. We slowed down and laughed as they noticed us and smiled. 

"You two, never do that again to us," Anne spoke.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked my mum with my puppy eyes that always got her. I knew she was mad, but she could not resist my eyes.

"Not this time." She shook her head.

"Thank god!" I sighed after taking a deep breath from running. "Thank you for saving me," I mumbled to Harry. I did not want to get grounded if I was being honest, so I should be thankful that he was there to save me.

"You are welcome." He mumbled back smiling. "Although, y-you still owe me, Violet."

"No, loser."

"What? I-I won the race!" He grinned fighting me back.

"Um, no. I won, I am the winner."

"Dinner is ready," Anne, spoke. "And, you are welcome to eat with us." She was so kind and sweet, maybe that was why Harry was a gentleman. I guess that our mums became best friends just like Harry and I, they started talking to each other more and spending more time together. That was good!

"This isn't over, Styles."

__

"I am so glad that I knew some answers because that test was so hard."

"And, I am glad to tell you that I failed," Elle said smiling as I shook my head laughing at her. "Anyway, I'm heading to my next class. I ca not be late this time." I waved at her before she left, then I saw Harry coming my way. I smiled at him but he looked so exhausted.

"Are you okay, curly?"

"Sleepy."

"Didn't you sleep well?" He nodded resting his head on the locker that was beside mine. "Thanks for yesterday and the dinner!"

"You are welcome, it was really fun."

"Yeah, it was! And, seeing pictures of you when you were young was hilarious!" Harry groaned then he lifted his head off and hit his head with the book he was holding. I laughed at his actions.

I remembered Anne sharing some amazing and funny stories of him. Also, showing us some photos of their family. He looked cuter and silly in the photos than real life. I guess yesterday turned from hell to a good day or even more better.

"Do not remind me,  that w-was embarrassing." He put his book down and we started walking in the hall.

"It was beautiful." He smiled after he stopped his tracks. I turned around to ask him why did he stop, but he cut me off.

"B-Beautiful, Just like you." 

__________

Just a filler because you are awesome guys! 

This is just a cute chapter for VARRY shippers, so VOTE AND COMMENT!

And have a lovely day :) x