Chapter Six

V I O L E T

I smiled at him then looked away, I was really happy. I felt special, he trusted me. That meant a lot to me, I had never felt like that before. It was hard to trust someone in such a short time and him trusting me made him comfortable talking about anything.

I looked back at him and sighed. "That means a lot, Harry. Thank you," I said breaking the short silence we shared a few moments ago. "I trust you too." 

"M-Means a lot to me t-too," He said getting closer to me. "So, are you going t-to draw now?" I looked at my sketch and then at him, I had a better idea actually.

"Well, why don't we get to know each other better?" I suggested. I put the sketch away after closing it.

"Good idea!" He agreed. "Y-You first."

"Okay, um, what would you like to know about me?"

"Everything," He said. I looked at my hands trying to find something to say. I didn't want to be boring nor looking so stupid. I wanted to be interesting and fun. The problem was there was nothing interesting about me. "V-Violet?"

"Hm?" I looked up to meet his eyes, he was worried. I zoned out and took long enough to answer his question. "Sorry, I was thinking."

"I-I thought I said something wron-"

"No, you didn't," I said to reassure him. "Okay, here we go! My name is Violet James, I'm just a girl that art was her passion in life. I spend most of my time drawing, reading or listening to music. I live with my lovely mum, and I have three friends; Elle, Jay and... Harry."  He smiled.

"N-Nice, do you have any p-pets?"

"Good question, but no! I don't have any," I said, and he nodded. "But I used to have a goldfish when I was three, and I was so sad when he died. I used to call him 'Max', and yes! It's weird and embarrassing." He chuckled.

"I-It's cute," he said.

"What about you? Tell me," 

"I-I'm Harry Edward Styles. I live with my mother, and I-I could draw." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"That's it? C'mon!" I said pushing his shoulder playfully. "I am sure there is plenty of things or even something else you would like to share. Like...What kind of music do you like? Or- Or do you play any music instruments? Any other talents?"

"I like listening t-to old music. And, I can p-play guitar." I nodded impressed.

"I have always wanted to learn how to play guitar," I said. 

"I can t-teach you," He said smiling. "I-if you want?"

"I will take that offer, Styles."

"Can I ask you s-something?" I nodded at him as an answer. "W-Where is your dad?" I frowned after he asked. Harry noticed and that made him panic. He regretted asking by the expression he had on his face.

"S-Sorry to ask-"

"He passed away," I said quietly playing with my fingers like a child. It was okay for me to mention my dad, I was just missing him. I wanted him to be with me all these years.

All of a sudden I felt two arms get wrapped around me, and that when I realized that Harry hugged me. "I'm so s-sorry," He whispered. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back tightly. It felt good and warm being in his arms.

We hugged for a bit longer and then I pulled back. "I think we should go now, it's getting darker," I spoke after a short silence.

"Yeah, let's go," He said standing up. I stood up after him and collected my stuff. "Violet?" I looked at him waiting for what he was going to say.

"Yes, Harry," I said wondering what was on his mind. I could not read his mind or know what was he thinking about. I liked that. I liked him being mysterious.

"Just know that I am a-always here for you."

_______ 

Sorry for any mistakes and sorry because it's short, but Harry is always cute and kind. Did you just see what he said in the end? aww!!

don't forget to Vote and Comment.