Chapter Fourty

V I O L E T

What the heck is he doing here?

"H-hey, Harry," I said nervously, but he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were still the same, looking at Jake. The tense was strong between us, I looked outside for Elle's help, but she was busy talking with Jay.

I'm going to kill him for bringing Harry here. And Elle because I'm sure she was the one who told Jay where we are. I mean who else would tell him?

"Okay," I clapped my hands and pushed Harry to the exit door. "Let's go!" I said, Harry stopped his tracks and smirked.

"Why? Wouldn't you introduce me to him?" My eyes went wide, I was shocked.

Not because Harry wanted to know him, but he didn't stutter a bit. What is going on? "Hi," Jake extended his hands to Harry.

"I'm Jake."

"Harry, her date." He said shaking his hands and smirking at him. I could see Jake's smirk too, but he hid it anyway.

"Well, you are a lucky guy."

"I know, I am." Silence was shared between us for a few moments, but I broke it off.

"Okay, we should go. Nice seeing you again, Jake." And I took Harry's hand and we walked to the door.

"Nice meeting you. . . Mate," Harry said before we walked out. I sighed, thank god nothing happened. When I looked at the shop, Jake was still looking at us.

Harry noticed and I knew that when he took me by surprise and kissed my cheek, then he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked away.

When I saw Elle and Jay laughing, I went to them and whispered before Harry comes. "I'm going to kill you both, just wait for it."

They giggled and walked away, We followed them and he wasn't saying a word. I noticed he was sad and mad, but why? I didn't do anything.

"Harry."

"Hmm?" He looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"I hope you're not mad at me," I said in a low voice.

"W-why should I be mad at you?"

"I don't know, about what happened," I said, but it came out more like a question. "I didn't know he worked there, I swear-"

"Who is he anyway?"

"I met him at the party, when you said you were going to the bathroo-"

"I-I wasn't pretending or lied. I really d-did go there." He stopped walking, and I think I keep driving him mad. Maybe it's good of I shut up.

"I know, I didn't mean it like that though." I sighed and we walked again til' we got to Harry's car and drove away. He was quiet the whole ride, and when we both were only left in the car and got home, he was still not talking to me.

I got out of the car, and he walked me to the door. "See you l-later," He said.

"Wait," I caught his arm before he could walk away. "I want to ask you something."

"Sure."

"Why didn't you stutter a bit there?" I wondered, "I mean you talked so normal."

"It's because. . ." He stopped and sighed.

"Because of what?"

"I didn't want t-to. . . embarrass y-you." I frowned.

"Embarrass me? How?"

"How? Violet, every time t-time I talk I-I keep stuttering." He was so sad, and I felt like crying for him. "I hate it." His voice cracked and broke my heart.

"You talk better than before," I said reassuring him. "And, I lov- um, like how you talk." I was going to make this situation worse, but I saved it.

"Why?"

"Because it's a part of you." I smiled. He smiled back showing his dimples, that's where I knew he's not very mad like he was before.

"Anyways. . . Are we still on that date?" I smirked asking. His eyes went wide.

"W-What?"

"Well, you said I can't go out with him because you're my date."

"W-wait, so you'll go out with me?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?" He smirked. "You're stuck, there's no way back."

"I'm not backing off."

"Good. When?" He sighed happily, and I did the same.

Finally, I'm getting what I want for once, A date with him. "Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow sound great." He smiled. "See you later then," I said before turning around. He grasped my arm and turned me around to face him again. But this time he was so close, that his hot breath was hitting my face.

He kissed my cheek for the second time today and winked. "Can't wait for tomorrow," He said before walking away to his house.

Such a tease.

"A party? Again?!" I said to Jay and Elle when we were sitting at out lunch table. "Nope, thank you."

"What, why?!" Elle whined.

"I think you know why so well," I said glaring at her. She glared back and stuck her tongue out.

"A-Also, we have something to do that is important," Harry said smirking at me.

"Really? What's so important?" Jay asked.

"We're going out." I felt my cheeks get a bit red when I heard whistles, and Elle winked at me.

"I can't stop those lovebirds," Elle said.

"Okay, how about going with us to the party as a date?"

"You're not g-giving up, aren't y-you guys?"

"Nope." They both said at the same time. I groaned and Harry sighed.

"Okay, what about you, Vio?" I sighed.

"Sure, but if anything goes wrong. . . I'll blame you two."