Chapter Twenty Seven

V I O L E T

"Oh my god..." 

"What? Do I look so bad?" I said panicked. After spending a whole day with Elle shopping and doing some girly stuff, getting ready for the 'fancy dinner' to impress you know who. I was scared that I looked bad.'fancy dinner' to impress you know who. I was scared that I looked bad.

"You look... Not you," Elle smirked. "I'm proud of myself." I chuckled then took a look at myself in the mirror, I gasped. 

She was right, that's not me. That's not Violet. I had my hair in beautiful curls and wore a beautiful floral dress. I had a light makeup and wore high white heels. For the first time, I actually felt pretty.

I looked back at Elle and smiled at her, "Thank you so much, I don't know what to do without you." I hugged her and she smiled. 

"Well, I have to go now. Call me after the dinner and tell me how it went, okay?" I nodded and hugged her one last time before she left. Mum came from work and got ready too, then we both went downstairs and waited for them to come.

We were having dinner out, of course, that's why we were wearing fancy and why I was so freaking scared. the door bell rang, mum smiled at me and went to the door. She opened it to reveal a beautiful woman which is Harry's mother. Dressed in a beautiful dress and her hair in a bun just like my mum. Both of them looked beautiful.

"You look beautiful both of you," She said smiling at us.

"Thanks, Anne. Well, you look amazing and beautiful too." I nodded agreeing. I looked behind her and didn't see Harry until I saw someone coming out of the car. 

He looked so handsome, he wore a t-shirt with a black blazer and his usual black skinny jeans and boots. He looked so hot. He smiled at us and I swear I could've melt, but I took a hold of myself. What is he trying to do to me?

"Hi ladies, a-are you ready to g-go?" He looked nervous, but when he looked at me I gave him a smile. He smiled back, my mum and Anne went to the car. I walked out of the house and we both stood in front of each other not saying anything. Just staring and smiling.

"Are you coming or what, love birds?" Oh my god, my mother is so embarrassing. I went all red and Harry's eyes went wide. We rushed to the car and our mothers were laughing. Mum and I in the back, Anne beside Harry while he's driving.

"How's the school going for both of you?" Anne asked smiling. 

"Good," Harry and I said at the same time. They giggled and I looked at Harry in the review mirror, he smiled at me. We just keep smiling and not talking, but I'll change that later tonight I'll make him talk to me.

We arrived at a big restaurant, it looked so amazing and famous. Harry opened the door for his mother, then for us. What a gentleman.

"Thanks," I said. He nodded and we headed inside. Can't wait to see what happens tonight.

"That was amazing, the food was delicious," My mum said and we all nodded agreeing. After eating Anne and mum went in a deep conversation about some stuff, I kept looking at my hands and playing with them.

Then, I took a glance at Harry. He was staring at me and when his eyes met mine, he looked away. "How are you?" I asked Harry breaking the silence and awkwardness between us.

He coughed and smiled, "I'm Good. You?"

"I'm fine." I nodded. I don't know what to talk about, but I wanted to start any conversation with him. "I need a walk, do you want to come with me for some fresh air?" I asked him.

I don't know where that confidence came from, but I really needed to talk to him and clear everything out. "S-sure," He stuttered. "There is a park that is close to the restaurant so we could go there.

"There is a park that is not far from here."

"Okay, let's go." I stood up and Harry excused us. They didn't say anything, but they were smirking to each others. Oh, you know mums these days.

We walked outside, the air was waving my hair and dress. "Y-you look beautiful as always," He said showing his cute dimples.

I smiled feeling happy that he sees beautiful, maybe I did impress him. "You don't look bad yourself," I said. 

"Thanks, I-I was trying my best."

"Why?"

"I was trying to impress you, actually." I stopped walking and laughed. I sat on the bench that was in the park, the night was beautiful and the sky was full of shining stars.

"You don't have to try and impress me. Actually... I was the one who was trying so hard to impress someone tonight." His eyes were filled with hope, he sat next to me smirking.

"Who?"

"Your mum," I joked messing around with him. He frowned and I laughed.

"Well, she's impressed don't worry." He chuckled and looked down.

 "And, you," I said after a short silence, he looked at me and smiled rolling his eyes.

"You don't have to impress me, Violet," He said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "You'll always look beautiful in my eyes. L-like a princess."

I felt my heart race, his eyes were looking so beautiful under the stars and so green. His lips were pink that made me wanting to taste them again on mine.

Then I looked away, he frowned, confused. "I can't."

"What?" He asked me confused.

"Harry, you can't keep telling me... those sweet things then act differently." I stood up. "We kissed then you come and act like you don't know me. It makes me mad. I tried to impress you tonight because I'm jealous."

"J-jealous? Of who?" 

"Of... O-of Sarah. She's all beautiful, hair and style. And, here's me. Boring Vio-" I was cut off surprised. 

By his lips crashing into mine.

FINALLY, A UPDATE  IS HERE!!I And I'm saying again for the million time I'm sorry for the long wait, but I guess it was worth it. Right?

And I'm saying again for the million time I'm sorry for the long wait, but I guess it was worth it. Right?

#VARRY SECOND KISS 

anyways, I'm sad that school is back because I need to focus on it, of course. But don't worry I'll try to update as much as I can.

Don't forget to vote, comment and smiling! ;) x